ROM Mokee 60.1 Nightly official

VonFrosta

Jun 7, 2016
I don't know if anybody knew, the z2 pro is officially supported by mokee. I use this rom for a few weeks by now and its pretty stable. You can download the nightlies over here http://download.mokeedev.com/?device=z2pro

Little reminder: Don't use a build after 20160801 at the moment. They have a bug that keeps your device rebooting quiet often. I thought if maybe more people are interested in using this rom, the rom could get more popular and bugs are crushed out more quickly.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2016
I don't know if anybody knew, the z2 pro is officially supported by mokee. I use this rom for a few weeks by now and its pretty stable. You can download the nightlies over here http://download.mokeedev.com/?device=z2pro

Little reminder: Don't use a build after 20160801 at the moment. They have a bug that keeps your device rebooting quiet often. I thought if maybe more people are interested in using this rom, the rom could get more popular and bugs are crushed out more quickly.

Does this rom support u-health app?
Thanks in advance

VonFrosta

Jun 7, 2016
As I have told. The version you need to go for is 20160801. Every version after that, including the one from today are bugged. Fingerprint is working of course like on every cm build. Uhealth isn't working as far as I know.

MANU4EVER

Jun 30, 2016
Brampton, Canada
Hi guys,

Just wanted to add that since I couldn't find the older "nighties", I installed the newest (08/19)
and for the past 15 hours I haven't had any FCs or reboots and the only thing that didn't work
for me was "Titanium Bkup" which is acceptable! If anything else comes up, I'll report back.
Thank you.

WTKZ2PRO

Jun 27, 2016
I used to install MOKEE on my previous phone ZTE NUBIA Z7MAX. It contained lot of major bugs such as facrbook force close and bluetooth audio can not be use .

VonFrosta

Jun 7, 2016
what's this dumb comment trying to say is what errors this ROM used to have and regard to who he want to install this ROM to check if error still occur or not.
Your comment is no representative and just arguing about an old build from another device.

Aug 4, 2016
Do the following work:
- Vibration
- 4G
- U-Touch

also, can you flash the normal gapps (google apps) on top of it like with CM? Because I read somewhere that mokee has its own gapps.

MrWhite

Jul 5, 2016
Do the following work:
- Vibration
- 4G
- U-Touch

also, can you flash the normal gapps (google apps) on top of it like with CM? Because I read somewhere that mokee has its own gapps.
- No, vibration on works in ZUI until now.
- Yes. You might have to turn on the option to keep mobile data active while in wifi if you have no mobile internet when leaving a wifi-network.
- No, you can not customize U-Touch.

yes, you can do everything exactly like in CM, including flashing the Gapps.

MikeS

Jul 8, 2016
The developer of Mokee is the same as LR. Team!

They brougt you:
- TWRP
- QFIL/QPST flashable ROMs
- Mokee
etc...

I flashed the Mokee: MK60.1-z2pro-160912-RELEASE

Bugs:

No Vibration! Another guy with same Phone (Z2 Pro) and Mokee installed (same Version) has working vibration!
Very strange.