ROM Mokee 7.1.1 Unofficial

rpalm

Jan 3, 2017
What exactly is meant by "no U-Touch"?
Does this mean no swipe actions? Or does this mean no home button functionality at all?
What does and what does not work?
- fingerprint reader?
- tap = back?
- press = home screen?
- long press = active app list?
I can't imagine of using this phone without those ...

Is MIC working correctly in speaker mode? Because this was a problem with certain ROMs in the past.

Nov 15, 2016
Does this mean no swipe actions? Or does this mean no home button functionality at all?
- fingerprint reader?
- tap = back?
- press = home screen?

Is MIC working correctly in speaker mode? Because this was a problem with certain ROMs in the past.
All devices works well as I know/you mentioned.
All the actions can be triggered on finger print reader(after modify the file fpc1020tp.kl).

But the action of press is not so harmony like utouch.

Nov 15, 2016
I mean both Roms . Mokke 6 Release latest Rom and now Mokee 7 Unofficial . Same Problems
So strange, I have the physical home key to homescreen when press in.

What you mean no vibration?? No vibration with home key??? It's author design deliberately as I know, to avoid double times vibration when press home.

DonZukZ2

Jan 17, 2017
- fingerprint reader?
- tap = back?
- press = home screen?

- fingerprint reader?
- tap = back?
- press = home screen?

fingerprint reader? Yes
- tap = back? Yes
- press = home screen? No
- long press = active app list? Yes

rpalm

Jan 3, 2017
All devices works well as I know/you mentioned.
All the actions can be triggered on finger print reader(after modify the file fpc1020tp.kl).

But the action of press is not so harmony like utouch.
I don't understand your last sentence. "the action of press is not so harmony like utouch".

DonZukZ2

Jan 17, 2017
Hey Guys,

i found out that the Problem have nothing to do with the Rom. I think it's a Problem with the System. Maybe I have to reflash something from Stock Rom or anything else. I had Zui 2.5 Dev Edition before I try miui 6 and 7 .. i will try to go Stock with qpst

Nov 15, 2016
Hey Guys,

i found out that the Problem have nothing to do with the Rom. I think it's a Problem with the System. Maybe I have to reflash something from Stock Rom or anything else. I had Zui 2.5 Dev Edition before I try miui 6 and 7 .. i will try to go Stock with qpst
Don, let us know you result, I lost my long home pressing now.

DonZukZ2

Jan 17, 2017
Don, let us know you result, I lost my long home pressing now.

Yes I will let you know. There is one thing more . On my both zuks i have the same Recovery ( twrp 3.0.20 from L.R) on the white one I Flash from Stock Rom to mokee 6 and now to Zui 2.3 mutli. There are no problems . With the black one I Flash from Stock to mokee 6 . After that I try Zui 2.5 Dev but no gapps so I Flash mokee 6 again and after that I go to mokee 7. Yesterday I tried to flash Zui 2.3 Multi on the black one : bootloop .

i have two same phones with the same Recovery both unlocked but the same Rom don't work ?

White Zuk Z2 Pro running with Zui 2.3 mutli ( Vibration work and Homebutton work)

Black Zuk Z2 Pro is the Problem Phone

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
you mean bluetooth audio stream?
Which Rom did you use before updating to mokee 7.1.1 nightly?

I just want to combine all infos, thanks for your reply :)

Sep 2, 2016
Can I flash mokee 7 directly from stock rom 2.5 or do I need to downgrade to stock 2.3 first?

Thanks for your input

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Zyvex

Sep 9, 2016
Can I flash mokee 7 directly from stock rom 2.5 or do I need to downgrade to stock 2.3 first?

Thanks for your input

From to 2.5 is working fine, this is what I did using TWRP 3.1.0.0

Sep 2, 2016
Zyvex, thanks for your info. Maybe I will try official Mokee on weekend as well.

theNacho

Apr 8, 2017
It seems to be running pretty well, I upgraded from ZUI 2.5 using TWRP 3.1 aswell. Only issue I have so far is that I can't add a second finger to the fingerprint unlock, because when it tells me to tap the sensor until it vibrates, it just goes back like it normally would when tapping the home button.