Mokee 7.1 (not port)

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
I tried mokee downloading from the link, in the same folder is another rom (miui 8 for edge) also i tried haha, i installed, i did it work but it has two bugs that i couldn´t fix. Bug 1. Fingerprint sensor doesnt`t work, it recognize the firgerprint you can save your print but when tu want to use it simply doesn´t work. Bug 2. Home button doesn´t work. the fpc1020 and goodix already are modded but not working, i tried remap it with all in one gesture and nothing... BUT the rom is so fast, are running very well but that´s the bug made me to uninstall it. -- and for Mokee, is a cm13 but with Android 7.1.2

Jul 15, 2017
I tried mokee downloading from the link, in the same folder is another rom (miui 8 for edge) also i tried haha, i installed, i did it work but it has two bugs that i couldn´t fix. Bug 1. Fingerprint sensor doesnt`t work, it recognize the firgerprint you can save your print but when tu want to use it simply doesn´t work. Bug 2. Home button doesn´t work. the fpc1020 and goodix already are modded but not working, i tried remap it with all in one gesture and nothing... BUT the rom is so fast, are running very well but that´s the bug made me to uninstall it. -- and for Mokee, is a cm13 but with Android 7.1.2
You have used mokee?, Any bug?

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
You have used mokee?, Any bug?
No, no bugs, all working... i think, it has a better kernel than CM13, display colors is fixed it, led notifications has the same bugs as CM13, remeber you have to edit fpc and goodix. just that, all is working well.. i liked more miui but those 2 bugs are horrible...

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
No, no bugs, all working... i think, it has a better kernel than CM13, display colors is fixed it, led notifications has the same bugs as CM13, remeber you have to edit fpc and goodix. just that, all is working well.. i liked more miui but those 2 bugs are horrible...
Thanks, I have the two archives from cyanogenmod13 for copy it in the new system.

Jun 8, 2016
))) not miui topic.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I just tested it does not have a play store it's a shame
Zui has no Playstore.
All CustomRoms have no PlayStore preinstalled.

You need to install it by yourself anyway.
With CustomRoms you can use TWRP to just flash OpenGapps (I suggest micro package) and enjoy Playstore...

Jul 31, 2017
A little back on the rom mokee much better than the grossoshop very fast and fluid just putt another photo application the original this farm alone

chongo_au

Jun 29, 2017
Flashed yesterday, everything seems to be working perfectly so far. Thanks for the tip about the key binding. If anyone's got any questions let me know.