Mokee 7.1 (not port)

Dec 5, 2016
I am still on 7.1 Mokee but I am thinking change on newest version Mokee. If I do that through TWRP, what do I have to do. Just simply download newer version and flash the rom. Anything else or I am done? Thank you
Yes just download and flash over older Mokee version. You will not loose any data and settings

cruel53

Jul 26, 2017
I tried a clean install of the newest Mokee rom today with the newest TWRP, but after connecting to the wifi, suddenly screen shuts down and nothing happens (blue led lights up). No reaction from power button only for long press restart. Thanks

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
I tried a clean install of the newest Mokee rom today with the newest TWRP, but after connecting to the wifi, suddenly screen shuts down and nothing happens (blue led lights up). No reaction from power button only for long press restart. Thanks
reason of black screen with blue led is mostly caused by old baseband version. Flashing new ZUI using qfil will flash new baseband as well.

Sadly there is no flashable baseband yet for twrp for edge.

cruel53

Jul 26, 2017
reason of black screen with blue led is mostly caused by old baseband version. Flashing new ZUI using qfil will flash new baseband as well.

Sadly there is no flashable baseband yet for twrp for edge.

thnx soo much friend. where can i find new zui ? or what version of new zui ?

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
thnx soo much friend. where can i find new zui ? or what version of new zui ?

Take qfil rom from here:
https://zukfans.eu/community/threads/qfil-rom-zui-3-1-201_st-qpst.7486/

update then with stick recovery to 3.5.265. Download this: http://cdn.zui.lenovomm.com/downloa...ZUI_3.5.265_ST_180209_FullOTA_Free_Update.zip

rename it to update.zip
put it in root folder
reboot to stock recovery and let the update run.

Then you are on latest stock rom with latest baseband.

dumardus

Sep 15, 2017
Yes just download and flash over older Mokee version. You will not loose any data and settings
tried flash by TWRP. Just flashed the newest version without clean dalvik etc...it doesn't work. After flash, phone normal started with welcome screen, but after while just black screen. Luckily I was able flash older version mokee and phone is ok

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2017
rename it to update.zip
put it in root folder
reboot to stock recovery and let the update run.

Then you are on latest stock rom with latest baseband.
Hi this may be old, I have managed to flashed the 3.1.201 but renaming the 3.5.265 to update.zip and flashing using stock recovery dont work :(

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2017
just updating here incase in future anyone face the same issue as me, I just rename the update.zip and flash it through TWRP and it worked fine. :)