My settings for up to 48hrs combined use battery

Oct 22, 2016
Is AccuBattery better than BetterBatteryStats?? I paid for the latter last month...
I paid for both of them:) They are different and you can use AccuBattery for free. It doesn't give you information about system processes but it much more beautiful and easier to read and gives information about your charge and battery health.

Feb 14, 2017
How i can reduce this wakelocks? I use Amplify... But in Nougat... How?
Nlp (Network Location Provider) wakelocks - turn off location.
DozeService - turn off ambient display.
gms.measurement - some apps you installed are using firebase analytics, you can turn off data sharing/app analytics/statistics in these apps (I know that sms backup&restore, kernel adiutor, gsam can cause this wakelock) or turn off measurement services for google play services in my android tools.

Mar 4, 2017
Nlp (Network Location Provider) wakelocks - turn off location.
DozeService - turn off ambient display.
gms.measurement - some apps you installed are using firebase analytics, you can turn off data sharing/app analytics/statistics in these apps (I know that sms backup&restore, kernel adiutor, gsam can cause this wakelock) or turn off measurement services for google play services in my android tools.
For now i disabled my location. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Z2 Plus mediante Tapatalk

Oct 22, 2016
Wysłane z mojego Z2 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka
Nothing suspicious yet. And what with wakelock triggers?

What eats the most battery? Android system?
Also try looking into the processes of the android system and google services. Then look for the information about the most active ones.

kretovsky

Jun 10, 2016
Nothing suspicious yet. And what with wakelock triggers?

What eats the most battery? Android system?
Also try looking into the processes of the android system and google services. Then look for the information about the most active ones.
#1 Adnroid operating system
#2 Phone idle
#3 Screen
#4 System Android

Oct 22, 2016
#1 Adnroid operating system
#2 Phone idle
#3 Screen
#4 System
Obviously, Android OS keeps your phone awake. Now open Android OS in wakelocks detector and see which process exactly does the most of the wakelocks. You know, you can unfold those processes in wakelocks detector and see the system processes that comprise them.

kretovsky

Jun 10, 2016
I fixed wakelocks and battery draining by system i disabled wifi scanning.

Feb 26, 2017
I fixed wakelocks and battery draining by system i disabled wifi scanning.

I have/had similar issue - which scanning you mean - of open wifi networks ?

that is : Network notification / Notify whenever a public network is available

kretovsky

Jun 10, 2016
I have/had similar issue - which scanning you mean - of open wifi networks ?

that is : Network notification / Notify whenever a public network is available
No, go to settings -> location -> 3 dots in up right corner -> scanning -> Wi-Fi scanning - Improve location by allowing system apps and services to detect Wi-Fi networks at any time <-- this was fucking thing which eat my whole battery

edit:

now my phone in idle (screen off) in deep sleep eats 0.2%/hour of battery

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2017
Is there a way to understand if my phone has a bugged battery?
My use is often soft and standard (music witch G.Play Music, BT and WiFi on connected with Sony Smartwatch 3, accurate location for G.Fit, Whatsapp locked in backgroung, some calls, some internet), today I do 2h screen on and the result is 55% battery consumed (45% remain) and 18h smartphone turned-on-time with GizROM 1.1 Nougat.
How could you do 8-10h of screen-on-time? Is my battery bugged?

Jan 26, 2017
its not working for me..usual 5 or 6 hrs of SOT!i'm playing with profiles..but still nothing to improve my baterry!i did everything but set max mhz of cpu..that action is slow down my zuk too much!anyway..if this thread is not dead..any ideas?