My settings for up to 48hrs combined use battery

Feb 11, 2017
its not working for me..usual 5 or 6 hrs of SOT!i'm playing with profiles..but still nothing to improve my baterry!i did everything but set max mhz of cpu..that action is slow down my zuk too much!anyway..if this thread is not dead..any ideas?
So, since switching ROMs, my setup has changed quite drastically. The kernel i had previously made the most of many of these tweaks since it supported a lot more options at system level.

Now, my key tweaks are these:

- Same WiFi and location settings to be turned off where possible
- Forcedoze: it needs root to work properly, but this thing just works. I could leave my phone for a week and come back to it, i reckon.
- Greenify: seems similar, but not quite. It helps to better manage individual apps and coupled with...
- Wakelock manager: manage every single app and process Wakelock, and it integrates with Greenify

Will update my OP later.

I don't find AKT to be of much benefit at this point and HEBF no longer seems to work on the ROM I'm using now (Varotone's LineageOS)

Jan 26, 2017
Very usefull informations..thanks for answering. I am still on DU..so i guess that tweaks will not be same for me..but i will give it a try..again greenify and wakelock manager! And yes..keep thos thread alive and post changes..thanks

Feb 11, 2017
Isn.t the greenify agressive doze doing the same as force doze?

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk
I've made some updates to my original post about my current setup - in case anyone is wondering. It's worth mentioning that I'm using the main Lineage ROM by Varotone now.

In terms of Greenify, I did think that previously, but I now use it in conjunction with Wakelock Manager (and Forcedoze) since it has more granular control over processes and apps, even when awake. ForceDoze, I believe, does a good job of just making sure everything that isn't on the whitelist is shutdown when the screen is off.

Apr 22, 2017
Whats ur Chrome use? Im using uc browser and usage is 1000, Launcher is 50... Urs is 200 vs 100...

Just tried chrome and usage is even higher :/, I guess you are looking into Wikipedia or something

Last edited: