No internet connection while traveling

comedbr

Jun 24, 2018
Hello,

I have a Zuk Z2 pro that I updated to 3.5.388 a month ago. I used it in France so far and everything always worked well. But I have been traveling to Greece recently and I can't get data (normally with my french provider I should have 5gb of data while abroad in Europe). First I thought it was a problem with the provider, so I bought another SIM card (vadofone greece) in Greece with 5gb data. But I can't get data either !

A few things :
- Roaming is on ;
- I tried to reset network settings ;
- Prefered network type is of course on 4G (tried 3G, nothing changed);
- the upper bar always shows "3G" (for both SIM cards) next to network signal strength bars (but there is no data connection, not even 3G) ;
- I tried to custom APN settings using this : https://apn-india.gishan.net/en/apn/vodafone/lenovo-zuk-z2-pro ;
- I tried to dial *#*#4636#*#* and change to LTE only but nothing changed (I reverted the modification after) ;
- I'm 100% the place where I'm right now receives signal as all my friends have data connection with their mobiles.

I'm a bit out of guess and option... Can anyone help ?

Nov 4, 2016
Hello,

I have a Zuk Z2 pro that I updated to 3.5.388 a month ago. I used it in France so far and everything always worked well. But I have been traveling to Greece recently and I can't get data (normally with my french provider I should have 5gb of data while abroad in Europe). First I thought it was a problem with the provider, so I bought another SIM card (vadofone greece) in Greece with 5gb data. But I can't get data either !

A few things :
- Roaming is on ;
- I tried to reset network settings ;
- Prefered network type is of course on 4G (tried 3G, nothing changed);
- the upper bar always shows "3G" (for both SIM cards) next to network signal strength bars (but there is no data connection, not even 3G) ;
- I tried to custom APN settings using this : https://apn-india.gishan.net/en/apn/vodafone/lenovo-zuk-z2-pro ;
- I tried to dial *#*#4636#*#* and change to LTE only but nothing changed (I reverted the modification after) ;
- I'm 100% the place where I'm right now receives signal as all my friends have data connection with their mobiles.

I'm a bit out of guess and option... Can anyone help ?
[edit]Vodafone (1)
APN settings
  • username: (blank)
  • password: (blank)
  • APN name: internet.vodafone.gr
[edit]Vodafone (2)
APN settings
  • username: (blank)
  • password: (blank)
  • APN name: webonly.vodafone.gr
[edit]Vodafone (3 - Data Only)
APN settings