ROM [OFFICIAL][8.1.0] Cosmic-OS v3.1 - Universe [Z2_ROW][F2FS]DISCONTINUED

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
Just tested the music battery consumption on a quick trip to the shops, with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and mobile data disabled. Battery drained 3% within half an hour: not a pleasing result! By contrast, it takes the 31/12 build of AEX an hour and a half to consume that much under similar circumstances. A shame, as I rather like this ROM otherwise. Back to AEX beta for now!

Sent from my Z2 Pro using Tapatalk
fix in progress. Already testing :)

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
Installed this ROM to test. Like some of the extensions. Like that I can actually use all the features in the Urikill and Toylan009 mods of Google Camera (like Arnova's pre-Pixel2 mods, with all the model configs, but minus the pinkish/reddish issue). Not so keen on the fact that it doesn't hold charge whilst plugged-in, unlike AEX 8.1 beta (though it does replenish once you stop using it).

@Rapstm13C, any plans on addressing that last point and the layout of the reboot options sidebar in future builds? This looks like a very promising build otherwise. Will report back on battery once I've tested it.
to last point: just press long on reboot option to see advanced reboot options. I think this is what you are searching for

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
Tried it yesterday. Couldn't get Viper to work despite flashing the Permissive Script along with it. Reverted.
Which version did you try? I installed Viper through Magisk module after flashing latest ROM (28 Feb) , it works fine

Sent from my Z2 Pro using Tapatalk

voltha

Dec 4, 2017
Impossible to download the rom via sourceforge ... countdown to quick ..I have this error systematically.. is it possible to have another link to download it ? Thanks by advance

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk