ROM [OFFICIAL][8.1.0] Cosmic-OS v3.1 - Universe [Z2_ROW][F2FS]DISCONTINUED

Dec 21, 2017
I clean flashed the rom 2-3 hours ago, but i used mini version of gapps. Although it looks pretty nice, the device gets hot, the camera makes a noise when i open the camera application and i cant take a shot with flash. What might be the problem? The version of gapps maybe or something else?

00eight

Sep 2, 2016
Germany
Thank you for this ROM! It seems the most works fine.
Two issues I‘m found:
1. Although I have defined a PIN-Code for unlocking the lock screen, the device can be unlocked by sweeping the lock symbol in the middle of buttom symbols upward. Thus, every person can unlock my phone. Is there a solution for this?
2. The camera app isn‘t able to make a video recording with high framerate like the original ZUK app. Is there an alternative app with this ability?

mracar

Apr 22, 2017
04/06 UPDATED. USE LATEST TWRP

Oh i forgot. BTW all custom kernels technically have support. But stock kernel is recomended. We do not support custom kernels

One more update. Internal problem with your device JUST A WARNING. NOT IMPORTANT

Feb 17, 2018
Berlin
Hello, I switched from "Red Wolf Recovery" to "20180311_recovery.img" (Official TWRP), rebooted to recovery, installed latest update (no error message) and rebooted to system.

Unfortunatly after zuk logo nothing hapened, just black screen und the LED is glowing blue permanently..

(With long power press I can reboot to recovery.)

Please help. Thank you in advance.

mracar

Apr 22, 2017
Hello, I switched from "Red Wolf Recovery" to "20180311_recovery.img" (Official TWRP), rebooted to recovery, installed latest update (no error message) and rebooted to system.

Unfortunatly after zuk logo nothing hapened, just black screen und the LED is glowing blue permanently..

(With long power press I can reboot to recovery.)

Please help. Thank you in advance.

USE LATEST TWRP AND DO FULL CLEAN FLASH

I'm not able to instal SuperSU.ZIP after this update... Anyone else?
I'll try again and note the error message.

Use this magisk: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=746010030569967187

Feb 17, 2018
Berlin
Because switched to TREBLE.
Ok, I see.. Thank you.

But I realised that magisk is causing problems.

After full wipe and flashing update it was possible to flash magisk with official twrp but not to boot to system.

After uninstalling magisk with script in twrp it was possible again to boot to system..

That mean root is not possible with latest update..

sabrewulf

Jan 20, 2017
Ok, I see.. Thank you.

But I realised that magisk is causing problems.

After full wipe and flashing update it was possible to flash magisk with official twrp but not to boot to system.

After uninstalling magisk with script in twrp it was possible again to boot to system..

That mean root is not possible with latest update..
Use Magisk provided in the second post of the AEX thread. It is modified to work with treble. I use it with current Cosmic OS.

Gesendet von meinem Z2 Pro mit Tapatalk

Gwelvin

Mar 12, 2017
Same error, missing something... Where is /vendor ???
Code:
* Magisk v16.3-factory-faizauthar12 Installer
- Mounting /system, /vendor
mount: can't find /vendor in /etc/fstab
! Cannot mount /vendor
- Unmounting partitions
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
I:Install took 3 second(s).
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/Magisk-v16.3-factory-faizauthar12-20180406.zip'
Updating partition details...

mracar

Apr 22, 2017
Same error, missing something... Where is /vendor ???
Code:
* Magisk v16.3-factory-faizauthar12 Installer
- Mounting /system, /vendor
mount: can't find /vendor in /etc/fstab
! Cannot mount /vendor
- Unmounting partitions
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1
I:Install took 3 second(s).
Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Download/Magisk-v16.3-factory-faizauthar12-20180406.zip'
Updating partition details...

Update your TWRP to treble TWRP, update your Cosmic and flash this Magisk

Oct 9, 2017
OP can you please guide on how to convert the partitions to f2fs? I have redwolf twrp, formatted data and cache as f2fs , system refuses to go into f2fs and remains on ext4. When i flash the latest cosmic aystem and data get formatted to ext4 ... Plz quick steps to achieve f2fs would be appreciated