ROM [OFFICIAL] [9.0] [TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V6.3

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
do you have old battery? i mean how many mAh it can hold? I have 2500 cuz of it is 3 year old, and idk why i get 2x worse results, 3000/2500 is not equal 2 ofc. Maybe the more battery is used, the more it drains? Can't get it
same original battery since I bought my phone almost 2 years ago.

xxxneoxxx

Sep 5, 2017
Do u use things like greenify or something to achieve that at nights? And do u stille use the aex kernel Bruneba? Last night the overnight drain with aex was 30% in my case (about 7 hours) with only whatsapp running in bavkground and wifi on. But, that was on the day of flashing aex so battery will probably improve some more.

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
Do u use things like greenify or something to achieve that at nights? And do u stille use the aex kernel Bruneba? Last night the overnight drain with aex was 30% in my case (about 7 hours) with only whatsapp running in bavkground and wifi on. But, that was on the day of flashing aex so battery will probably improve some more.
I dont use greenify and also no custom kernel.
To save a little more battery, you can go to app info - advanced - battery - background restriction and enable it to all apps that you dont want to be running on background.

I did that to all non important apps
Screenshot_20190124-150558_Settings.png

hahatulk

Sep 12, 2018
I dont use greenify and also no custom kernel.
To save a little more battery, you can go to app info - advanced - battery - background restriction and enable it to all apps that you dont want to be running on background.

I did that to all non important apps
View attachment 4410
about attachments on XDA, on xda very shitty system of attaching, better including external screenshot services. I cant open your screenshots on xda but here can
(sorry for offtop)

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
about attachments on XDA, on xda very shitty system of attaching, better including external screenshot services. I cant open your screenshots on xda but here can
(sorry for offtop)
Yeah, sometimes it s.cks to upload images there.
Ah Im using SD Maid @xxxneoxxx.
On AppControl, I disabled all boot from non important apps and killed/stopped them. Idk if it really work, but I have more than 4h sot in 3 days after doing that,
I have pro version btw, worth buying it.

Offtopic: are you guys using xposed on aex 6.2?

Attachments

Last edited:

hahatulk

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, sometimes it s.cks to upload images there.
Ah Im using SD Maid @xxxneoxxx.
On AppControl, I disabled all boot from non important apps and killed/stopped them. Idk if it really work, but I have more than 4h sot in 3 days after doing that,
I have pro version btw, worth buying it.

Offtopic: are you guys using xposed on aex 6.2?
no, it cant be installed cuz of sdk difference or not? i tried and it told me that xposed is only for android oreo and lower

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
no, it cant be installed cuz of sdk difference or not? i tried and it told me that xposed is only for android oreo and lower
Im using a magisk xposed mod. Need riru core to work but I didnt have time to test xposed modules yet, so Idk if it is really working on pie, but, it is installed as you can see. No Boot loop

Download and install xposed apk then this xposed mod and riru core (both magisk modules to flash with twrp)

When you enable riru modules, they will crash all camera apps, so disable them first to use camera.

Attachments

Last edited: