ROM [OFFICIAL] [9.0] [TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V6.4

Feb 24, 2017
Help!!
My Suck can't Sync contact via google account...
If i install this rom are this rom installed Google play?

Anyone can teach me how to install this custom rom?

Now im in ZUI 4.0.247

MRDA

Mar 18, 2017
mrda.wordpress.com
Same is happening on another factory pie.
Maybe thats because it switched to factory?
It sucks, really. I can't even install the Viper4Arise zip that worked so well on the pre-treble Oreo beta. The native volume/sound immersion of this phone is pretty weak. Why is everyone switching back to factory again?

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
It sucks, really. I can't even install the Viper4Arise zip that worked so well on the pre-treble Oreo beta. The native volume/sound immersion of this phone is pretty weak. Why is everyone switching back to factory again?

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk
Maybe easy install rom, no need to patch old apps to vendor, fix some incompatibility that mess system using some modules.
First ROM builds was factory, then they changed to vendor.. Im just guessing, idk really

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Folks,

I have a z2pro since 2 years. Immediately after arriving I flashed stock rom.
Because it came rooted. But i cant use a rooted phone. My TAN APP recognizes this.
And than I'm not able to do any banking.

Thereafter I Upgrades to 3.5.388. and then AEX4.6.
And was happy since about 4 months.

Then my Battery drained rapidly. Not able to perform a day.
So I changed the battery. No help.

So I expected some App caused this.
But with any other surveilliance App the cause wasnt to find out.

So I decided to do a clean flash and upgrade to AEX 6.3.

Done. Complete wipe, Qfil, Stock Rom, OTA until 4.x.
New TWRP. AEX6.3. Gaaps with Aroma without unneeded Apps.

Now this works but:
Battery Problem is not solved. Same behavier.
In Addition I have a problem with the Lufthansa App.
Even though the App is new Installed from Google Play it reports I would use an old App.
Some features do not work. Flight Plan. Download of Boarding Pass. Etc.

Checked the version. Its the actual one.
This I had although on 4.3 on the last days. Hoped it will be fixed on 6.3.

Could someone check under 6.3 he has the same behavier?
Install the App from Google Play. Try to use the flight plan.
And report.

Thank you in advance.

Mar 2, 2017
Which gcam do you suggest for AEX 6.3? Or any other cam, for that matter?
Also, has anyone tried the LKT module from within Magisk? Does it improve battery life on the Z2 Pro?

hahatulk

Sep 12, 2018
Which gcam do you suggest for AEX 6.3? Or any other cam, for that matter?
Also, has anyone tried the LKT module from within Magisk? Does it improve battery life on the Z2 Pro?
lkt not just helped me, it ruined my standby drain, it was 1% per ~12h, with lkt it became 8% per 12h
Gcam: https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcamera/MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.4a_TlnNeun.apk
download this

hahatulk

Sep 12, 2018
Thanks @hahatulk, I am not touching LKT then!
Will try your Gcam suggestion asap. Any tips regarding installation?
Install gcam -> start it -> go to it's settings -> Quick settings at the top, open advanced in it -> go to the bottom and open FIX -> enable Front Camera and Pixel III AWB
After that pictures will be saved correctly. Other settings are optional, i didnt change anything.

Mar 2, 2017
Okay, I have a weird battery problem. Not sure if it's primarily hardware or software-related, or both; that's why I am posting here.

I still have the original battery from 2 years ago, which certainly suffers some degradation (accubatery says it's at 85% capacity). However, the problem is that when battery reaches 35%, AEX shuts down or reboots. Then, it either fails to load and enters in a bootloop or, if I shut down and then turn on again after a while, it loads with battery at 12-13%, which then rapidly -within seconds- drops to zero. At this point, the phone shuts down.

And here's the weird part: If I turn it on, I can boot normally in TWRP but not in AEX. TWRP says battery is at 10%. I set brightness and vibration at max and I have been tampering with the phone for the last 3 HOURS and it's still not depleted! TWRP Still shows 10%. What the hell?

I've already ordered a new battery from Aliexpress (hopefully a ZUK original), but something is off here. This feels like it's a software issue. What can I do from within TWRP to reset stats? I've deleted batterystats.bin, but is it enough? Any ideas?

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I can only suggest something you probably don't like : Flash back to Stock ZUI and see what happens ?!

The issues you are describing sound like a damaged battery but I have no idea if a Custom ROM can create those issues too...

Mar 2, 2017
I can only suggest something you probably don't like : Flash back to Stock ZUI and see what happens ?!

The issues you are describing sound like a damaged battery but I have no idea if a Custom ROM can create those issues too...
I actually had the same idea yesterday. I flashed 1.9 via QFIL and started following @bruneba 's guide here. Begun the process at 100% battery, everything was going well, but the phone started doing the same crap again, rebooting shortly after bootup. I plugged it in and continued OTA updates up to 3.1, then installed google playstore, contacts, dialer etc as per @bruneba 's instructions and so forth. Finally, I reached 4.0.247 and configured everything as normally before unplugging.
I am now at 12 hours post-charging with about 1 hour SOT and the phone sits nicely at 80%, no reboots yet. It's cold as ice and snappier than ever.
My bet is that the battery is toast and it will start doing the same crap sooner or later. On the bright side, it's always nice to have a fresh OS. If I am lucky enough to get a ZUK original battery in the mail, this little beast will be up for a second term ^_^

Jun 24, 2017
Hi , I just installed the Aex 6.3.
Everything seem to be working fine .
I installed Recent Swipo and I did everything to have Swipe Left and Swipe right just like with Zui.
The problem is that i got just Swipe Right! I'm not using any app but just the setting inside extension to remap.
What is the problem?
Thanks for the help.

Solved with this configuration and without any external app:

key 158 BACK VIRTUAL
key 249 MENU
key 254 APP_SWITCH
key 183 HOME VIRTUAL

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
Hi , I got another problem.I can't send messages or start a new conversation.
How is it possible?

I neither receive messages! That's a big problem...

EDIT:I Installe TEXTRA a third party messages app and i can send messages but i still can't receive them.
EDIT2: Did a full wipe and Flashed the rom,and still not working..

HELP :(

EDIT 3: i installed google messages and now everything is working fine. Thanks to god!!!

Last edited:

Misza

Dec 7, 2017
Since AEX 6.2 I have a problem with sound being cut off before it ends. It is mostly audible while using Google Text To Speach (google translate, Duolingo etc.) most of the time the last word is being cut in half, or it des not even start to play the sound if there is only a one word.
Every version after 6.1 has this problem, I have tried them all (always clean flash after full wipe).
Does anyone have this problem?