ROM [OFFICIAL] [9.0] [TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V6.4

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
I flashed this TWRP and followed these steps:

1- flash latest official TWRP
2- on TWRP, install latest zui baseband
3- flash factory2vendor.zip and reboot to recovery again.
4- on TWRP click on install, install image, choose the vendor image file and select to install in Vendor Image.
5- do a full wipe (wipe, advanced wipe, dalvik, cache, system and data)
6- flash rom
7- flash gapps

still cannot mount vendor and error 7

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
Hello, so is there a solution for this to get it done? TWRP on it and flash (vendor) rom + gapps? Would be great.
you need to flash twrp I sent.
Flash Vendor2Factory.zip then.
Reboot to twrp.
then flash any latest custom rom (AEX, Arrow, RR...)

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I will do that again. Yesterday i did like you advised, after i followed the steps in the tutorial before.
But i did not work. After work i will try it again and will let you know.
Thank you!
do not flash any factory2vendor. Partition needs to be named factory. Otherwise you get error 7 vendor not mountable.

So use vendor2factory only.

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
you shall not flash any factory2vendor.zip

Flash only vendor2factory.zip.

NEVER flash factory2vendor anymore. clear?
All is good now. Thank you very much.
you shall not flash any factory2vendor.zip

Flash only vendor2factory.zip.

NEVER flash factory2vendor anymore. clear?
Hello, i bought this Z2 Pro on eBay. Cannot set the phone because it is bound to a Google-account. Can i bypass this or do i need e-mailaddress + password?

N.B. i contacted the seller and he was so kind to send his log in. After that i had to put in a code. So seller sent the code, i put the code in. But i had to log in again. And again the code...and again and again. Very strange G-code loop. So i am stuck.

Hopefully there is a solution for this problem? Bypass? Flash another rom without this G-account security 2 step verification?

Help

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
I know it's a tuff question, because when a phone is synchronised to a Google account, it can be stolen and no one wants to burn their hands on it. But i bought this one on eBay (seller was willing to give me his login and code) and i must desynchronise from this G account. I flashed ZUI, rom 3.5, did not do it. Flashed custom rom without Gapps, did no do it. Flashed Mokee 8.1 rom, that did it. But i want to install AEX 9 rom. So, now i flashed ZUI 1.9 and do the updates tille the end. Will that erase the G account? If not, is there another way to bypass?

Does anyone know?

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I know it's a tuff question, because when a phone is synchronised to a Google account, it can be stolen and no one wants to burn their hands on it. But i bought this one on eBay (seller was willing to give me his login and code) and i must desynchronise from this G account. I flashed ZUI, rom 3.5, did not do it. Flashed custom rom without Gapps, did no do it. Flashed Mokee 8.1 rom, that did it. But i want to install AEX 9 rom. So, now i flashed ZUI 1.9 and do the updates tille the end. Will that erase the G account? If not, is there another way to bypass?

Does anyone know?
I did it already with a used Z2 Pro I bought recently. Dont know exactly how I did it but google was my friend. There are some tutorials to get rid of it with root access.

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
I did it already with a used Z2 Pro I bought recently. Dont know exactly how I did it but google was my friend. There are some tutorials to get rid of it with root access.
So i need root access. Thanks, i will look into that when flashing 1.9 (and all the updates) and unlocking etc again.
Have a good weekend.
Alex

Add: flashed ZUI 1.9 and did alle the updates. Unlocked bootloader, flashed TWRP, installed vendor2factory, radiomodem and AEX rom. Wiped Dalvik & Cache, rebooted the phone and all was good. Back to TWRP and flashed Gapps and rebooted the phone. Did set up Android and the synchronised Google account was gone. So, finally i am there. Feel free to use this as a tutorial for bypassing FRP.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2017
I know it's a tuff question, because when a phone is synchronised to a Google account, it can be stolen and no one wants to burn their hands on it. But i bought this one on eBay (seller was willing to give me his login and code) and i must desynchronise from this G account.

Will that erase the G account? If not, is there another way to bypass?

Does anyone know?
If you have his login then why don't you just login to the Google Account on a PC and remove the phone as known device or something similar ?!

I can do this for example for my other phone but also the Nvidia Shield TV Console which are all known devices in my Google account! ;)