ROM [Official] AOSP extended AEX

giannib

Jul 15, 2017
There is a problem with display temperature.
in the developer options there is not the possibility to make the display that normally tends to yellowish become colder. how did you solve it?

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
There is a problem with display temperature.
in the developer options there is not the possibility to make the display that normally tends to yellowish become colder. how did you solve it?
Does this rom have the option Livedisplay on its settings? If so, disable it.

Sep 9, 2017
hi, when phone is sleeping and I want to unlock it it takes too long (with fingertip) any solution?

Enviado do meu Z2 Pro através do Tapatalk

theö

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys, anyone aware of problems with auto rotation and brighness sensor in AOSP >5.4?
Since i've flashed 5.4 and 5.5 both are not working on my device. With old AOSP 5.3 no problems...
Any possibility this comes with the new Vendor / treble thing (which I did not really understand - all I did was flash another TWRP and then it was working, but now going back to 5.3 seems to be unable with new TWRP...)?
Full Wipe and re-flash 5.5 did not change anything

regards

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
Hey guys, anyone aware of problems with auto rotation and brighness sensor in AOSP >5.4?
Since i've flashed 5.4 and 5.5 both are not working on my device. With old AOSP 5.3 no problems...
Any possibility this comes with the new Vendor / treble thing (which I did not really understand - all I did was flash another TWRP and then it was working, but now going back to 5.3 seems to be unable with new TWRP...)?
Full Wipe and re-flash 5.5 did not change anything

regards
try latest persist img.
see tutorial ;)