ROM [Official] AOSP extended AEX

May 26, 2018
Just a quick check. Is it relevant which version of ZUI I should be coming from to AOSPExtended / RR or should it just be the latest available? I am currently on the 3.5.388ST. Is it a good version to start from or shall I flash a different one before moving to a custom ROM?

Many thanks!

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
Just a quick check. Is it relevant which version of ZUI I should be coming from to AOSPExtended / RR or should it just be the latest available? I am currently on the 3.5.388ST. Is it a good version to start from or shall I flash a different one before moving to a custom ROM?

Many thanks!
latest will be ok. Actually all versions from 3.1 upwards will be good.

May 26, 2018
latest will be ok. Actually all versions from 3.1 upwards will be good.
Cool. Many thanks. One of the reasons I've asked was because I have a feeling (it's not in any way scientific) that after the update to 3.5.388 I have been having some application sync issues and cellular network signal loss. It may be a coincidence though as I might have had worse network coverage last couple of days.

MRDA

Mar 18, 2017
mrda.wordpress.com
Anyone else having trouble passing a CTS profile safety check on AEX Nougat? Works fine with Oreo 31/12, but on the Nougat ROMs (this and RR), I can't get the CTS pass and my banking app fails to work as a result.

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Hello, does anyone know how i can make the quality of the screen as good as ZUI gives? I really like the quality of the sharp and bright screen of ZUI and want it just like that on AEX UI, but it's not that good. Can i make it the same in some settings?

Pedro

Dec 1, 2016
Need some help here, I have a zuk z2 pro with:

AICP 12.1
Kernel 3.18.31
TWRP 3.1.0-0

Can I just go for a clean instal of this rom directly? Or do I need to do anything else first?
Thanks a lot

Prepecen

Jun 1, 2017
On which AEX version everything works and the battery holds well?
Same question, which is the most stable version? I tried 5.7 and then downgraded to 5.5 and 5.5 feels much smoother and faster. Am I missing something big if I' m not on the latest 5.8 version?

Jul 14, 2016
Hi all
I am on version 5.5, suddenly I can't make calls or recieve calls??
I have flashed the rom again, and it solved the problem, but after 24 hours the problem is back...

- how do I solve this issue?