ROM Official MoKee 7.1.2

Jan 31, 2017
For me this is the best 7.1.2 rom, trying 26.01

excelent battery life, much better than in lineage and aex

and good is that still is being updated

bad: why install crap or things that some persons will not use, like : xposed, lawchair, etc

when we configure rom for first time exposed gives error after we enter pin code

but great work

Aug 17, 2017
How is it? Did anyone try? I'm already using cosmic rom, which is good. SOT? Camera performance?

Sent from my Z2 Pro using Tapatalk

gazm2k5

Jun 28, 2017
I updated from Marshmallow release build to Nougat release build yesterday. It was running fine, but when I reached 10% battery, I charged my phone. It took about an hour to get to 97%, and then I unplugged it.

40 minutes later, my phone is on 73% battery, and is quite hot. I turned it off, and then about half an hour later turned it on again and it's at 58%.

Once the battery gets to 15%, battery saver turns on and it stops draining so fast, so I'm pretty sure my battery isn't messed up. It seems like Mokee/Android is the only thing that could be using battery so fast.

I've attached an image of the battery usage. The clock widget I use has weather inbuilt, so I thought it might be GPS, but battery drain was the same when I turned location off. I then disabled the Digital Clock app, and no difference.

I've also tried wiping cache and dalvik cache.

Attachments

Dec 22, 2016
Guys, please help. I got MK71.2-z2pro-180430-RELEASE.zip on my zuk and has the following problem: when I am talking to somebody, I can barely hear the other side, the volume is very low. Any idea how to boost it? Thanks