ROM Official Mokee MK 81.0 discussion

Jun 3, 2017
Brazil
Gents,
Anyone tested this Mokee 8.1 (updating 11/03) and saw if Magisk 16 is operational concerning SafetyNet?
I ask it because on Mokee 8.1 (date 09/03) just works SafetyNet on Magisk 14 and with Universal SafetyNet Fix. For any superior Magisk version does not work the SafetyNet.

UPDATING 13/03: Magisk 16 still not working about SAFETYNET (ctsprofile) on Mokee 8.1.0 (date 12/03). I'm backing to Magisk 14.

Last edited:

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
So it seems nobody uses this ROM, anyone who uses can give a feedback how is it compared to RR or Aex Oreo ROMs??

Sent from my Z2 Pro using Tapatalk

mar.ur

Nov 9, 2017
So it seems nobody uses this ROM, anyone who uses can give a feedback how is it compared to RR or Aex Oreo ROMs??

Sent from my Z2 Pro using Tapatalk
What can I say , don't expect big difference between these oreo custom roms . The main bugs are the same . I tested all of them and for me MoKee is the best . You must check it yourself .

Jun 3, 2017
Brazil
What can I say , don't expect big difference between these oreo custom roms . The main bugs are the same . I tested all of them and for me MoKee is the best . You must check it yourself .
I agree with you, @mar.ur!!

RR, AEX, LOS 15, stock.... all with Oreo are presenting some bugs not so good. I'm really thinking back to Mokee with Oreo.

Magisk 16 is working ok about safety net?

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
I agree with you, @mar.ur!!

RR, AEX, LOS 15, stock.... all with Oreo are presenting some bugs not so good. I'm really thinking back to Mokee with Oreo.

Magisk 16 is working ok about safety net?
RR v6 is working fine about safetynet.
Im using 04/13/2018 version with a moded magisk.

Which bugs you found using this rom? Im using it since a month now and didnt get any

Jun 3, 2017
Brazil
RR v6 is working fine about safetynet.
Im using 04/13/2018 version with a moded magisk.

Which bugs you found using this rom? Im using it since a month now and didnt get any
In present moment I'm using RR from March 15 with Magisk 16 and safetynet OK, but battery is not so good, as well yesterday for the first time since I installed also a month happened blue led.

The first ROM with Oreo I installed was Mokee and battery in comparation with RR was better.

However seems Mokee with this question about Magisk 16 not work well also is not good.