ROM Official MoKee Roms

Aug 30, 2016
Has anyone tried to enable the u touch functionality?
Swipe left/right ..recent apps? I just tried it but it doesn't work. Modification of the file in System/usr/keylayout

ertmuirm

Sep 25, 2016
flashed the latest release, working well so far

+ network location / GPS bug from CM13 has been resolved
+ some people on G+ community reported WiFi -> mobile data transition bug, but it's bug-free for me
+ UTouch functionality can be DIYed ... not exactly the same effect as ZUI, but similar to what can be achieved with CM13, which is good enough for me (swipe left/right on UTouch to go to last used app using ROM Button settings + keylayout file modification)

? new battery saver app (seems to be a combination of Greenify + Naptime + Servicely functionality) ... will test out for a few days and see if it gives me more battery than the 2 days / 6hr SOT CM13 was delivering

tibcsi0407

Staff member
Sep 12, 2016

+ some people on G+ community reported WiFi -> mobile data transition bug, but it's bug-free for me
+ UTouch functionality can be DIYed ... not exactly the same effect as ZUI, but similar to what can be achieved with CM13, which is good enough for me (swipe left/right on UTouch to go to last used app using ROM Button settings + keylayout file modification)

? new battery saver app (seems to be a combination of Greenify + Naptime + Servicely functionality) ... will test out for a few days and see if it gives me more battery than the 2 days / 6hr SOT CM13 was delivering
Actually, I am fully satisfied with the Rom. The only thing I miss is the headset button compatibility . I did not try in the last three release so maybe it works. I will try it later.

Sep 3, 2016
Utouch works...just need to edit a file.
http://zukfans.eu/community/index.php?posts/2258

Inviato dal mio Z2 utilizzando Tapatalk
after I edit it the way I have it in resurrection remix only touch (back) works, also there is no setting to enable soft buttons, you have to edit build.prop to enable
anyway I will give it a chance mostly for battery life winch in resurrection remix is not so good

ertmuirm

Sep 25, 2016
found two minor bugs in the 10/22 RELEASE:
- only very few of the sounds (notification/ringtones) work; the rest are just silent. some thought this was an alarm bug but it seems to be a sound file issue
- the webview that comes with the rom can't play video files on some sites (e.g. some YT videos won't play). need to download the Google Webview from play store and use the Google WebView xposed module to redirect the system to used that instead of the built in webview package

otherwise, rom works great, good battery life so far (better than CM13); will keep testing

maxheavens

Aug 29, 2016
Another bug in the latest version. When WiFi is disconnected, it does not switch to 4g/3g..you need to swiff off/on the airplane mode to restore connection

Inviato dal mio Z2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sep 3, 2016
It's very strange. After first boot you will need the password, but after it should work with fingerprint and password.
it's not working even with correct password, doesn't unlock, i have to delete the password from recovery, with pin and pattern is working fine only with password doesn't work

Jul 9, 2016

I have the bug that if i disable wifi it doens't connect to mobile data automatically, have to pass through airplane.
Can you tell me which rom did you have before flashing mokee and which wipe did you did?