OTA from 3.5.259 to 3.5.300

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
please once you downloaded the update with SystemUpdater dont install but first copy the update from .ZUIOta folder. Please send to me then :)

Thanks in advance

Fue

Jul 3, 2016
https://mega.nz/#!0vpHTa7J!ac3csj1tS04Z4h6Qt0Ca2UJLAEVZahYXbi_60ZE4Ddc

Update log Upgrade watch ZUI3.5, bring you a new experience of Android 8.0. This time we have as much as possible to restore the Android native style in the interactive design: The settings menu, card-type Notification center, simple telephone message interface, etc., and on the basis of 8.0 new changes, new application, new U health and other big change, and a lot of detail experience optimization. Thank you for always being with Zui and actively offering suggestions. Zui is sweet not sweet, taste to know. Note: Due to the Android version compatibility issue, individual applications may appear after the upgrade flash or some of the features are not available, please go to the Application Center to upgrade the application to the latest version. If you still have questions, please let us know by "I want Feedback". Make sure that the phone does not have root and has sufficient power and storage space. It is recommended that you restart the system once the upgrade is complete. If any problems are encountered during the upgrade, please go to the official forum (Https://club.lenovo.com.cn/phone) for support. During the upgrade process, the mobile phone will be warming up, the first use after the upgrade, there may be short time response slow or power boost situation. These are normal conditions, please don't worry. Special note: After the upgrade of mobile phone restart need to enter the power-on password, please be sure to confirm your power-on password in advance, or set the password to No! The system fixes the micro-letter fingerprint payment function, repairs some of the game's problems, and the low probability of the telecom card cannot be registered in the 4G network

Nov 30, 2017
https://mega.nz/#!0vpHTa7J!ac3csj1tS04Z4h6Qt0Ca2UJLAEVZahYXbi_60ZE4Ddc

Update log Upgrade watch ZUI3.5, bring you a new experience of Android 8.0. This time we have as much as possible to restore the Android native style in the interactive design: The settings menu, card-type Notification center, simple telephone message interface, etc., and on the basis of 8.0 new changes, new application, new U health and other big change, and a lot of detail experience optimization. Thank you for always being with Zui and actively offering suggestions. Zui is sweet not sweet, taste to know. Note: Due to the Android version compatibility issue, individual applications may appear after the upgrade flash or some of the features are not available, please go to the Application Center to upgrade the application to the latest version. If you still have questions, please let us know by "I want Feedback". Make sure that the phone does not have root and has sufficient power and storage space. It is recommended that you restart the system once the upgrade is complete. If any problems are encountered during the upgrade, please go to the official forum (Https://club.lenovo.com.cn/phone) for support. During the upgrade process, the mobile phone will be warming up, the first use after the upgrade, there may be short time response slow or power boost situation. These are normal conditions, please don't worry. Special note: After the upgrade of mobile phone restart need to enter the power-on password, please be sure to confirm your power-on password in advance, or set the password to No! The system fixes the micro-letter fingerprint payment function, repairs some of the game's problems, and the low probability of the telecom card cannot be registered in the 4G network
Thx u So much Fue!! :)

Nov 30, 2017
Update failure for me....
NOTE:
I have the unlocked bootloader... but i have not root... i have the stock recovery.
I installed 3.5.281_ST (1.8GB) and 3.5.259st(1.8GB) before and i had not problem with the same conditions. The 3.5.300_ST has 99Mb size.
Do you think that file size is the problem? Maybe missing something?

Tadipar

Feb 6, 2017
(UPDATE) Z2 Pro - Zui 3.5.300 From Zui 3.5.259

Requirements

- Your are on stock Rom
How to update to 3.5.300ST
- Download transocks.apk from play store and push on the central button (it will change your APN to china APN)
- Go to System Update, download and install the new 3.5.300ST firmware (no data will lost)

Nov 14, 2016
Has anyone realized that the album covers of songs (Spotify) that are shown on the lockscreen since 3.5 are wrong?
I mean it always shows the cover of the song played before...
Any solution to that?

Dec 27, 2017
Those with unlocked bl and twrp can try this one, i just deleted verification. Gonna try it now
Edit : link deleted. Need to fix 1 more thing.

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2017
Those with unlocked bl and twrp can try this one, i just deleted verification. Gonna try it now
Edit : link deleted. Need to fix 1 more thing.
Thank you vickdu31:
If it work for you and you can explain us how to do that we will eternal thankful you.

Dec 27, 2017
So i am at a train station, I tried to disable all verifications but there is still something that prevent the file from being installed :/
I will try in about 5hrs once I am home. I had 2 flights, 2 trains and a bus to go... Im kind of tired but tonight there is Nintendo direct so i'll try to make the .zip working before that :)

Edit : it doesnt seem to be possible with the current files. Either we should wait that lenovo release full ota version or otherwise we should ask people who have updated to upload their system.img and boot.img, all the other files can be flashed easily.

Last edited: