OTA from 3.5.259 to 3.5.300

xxxneoxxx

Sep 5, 2017
That is true aswell. I noticed that in latest versions of Zui, there is, in developer options, by default another option enabled:

"Cellular data always active". This keeps cellular data active when Wifi is on too.
Seems like overkill to me and something that would cause the battery to drain aswell if you are in an area with bad cellular coverage. In previous versions i cannot remember this being on, so i just turned it off myself. I wonder how much drain other people have. With my phone it seems to differ.

greedy

May 27, 2017
Yes, I notice it too on 3.5.259 and stopped this.

It seems that 3.5.316 update activates the option again on my phone !

xxxneoxxx

Sep 5, 2017
So i got tired of the stock mail client and it's restrictions. So i installed Bluemail cuz i read good things about it. Funny thing regarding the sync of my contacts from an Exchange server.. Doesn't work with manual syncing interval, only when push mail is enabled. Same behaviour as with the default mail client. Thought i might share that, if someone has the same ussue and thinks sync doesn't work haha

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
So i got tired of the stock mail client and it's restrictions. So i installed Bluemail cuz i read good things about it. Funny thing regarding the sync of my contacts from an Exchange server.. Doesn't work with manual syncing interval, only when push mail is enabled. Same behaviour as with the default mail client. Thought i might share that, if someone has the same ussue and thinks sync doesn't work haha
Why dont you use gmail instead?

xxxneoxxx

Sep 5, 2017
Cuz i have several email adresses i use beside the exchange mail and the gmail one. Stock app doesn't support gmail, and the gmail app doesn't support well.. Anything besides gmail. :) Bluemail supports everything so it seems.

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
Cuz i have several email adresses i use beside the exchange mail and the gmail one. Stock app doesn't support gmail, and the gmail app doesn't support well.. Anything besides gmail. :) Bluemail supports everything so it seems.
Not true. I use gmail for gmail account, hotmail, outlook and yahoo.
Screenshot_2018-03-22-15-01-02-0102511452.png
It sync in time, thats why I aswer you preety fast :p

xxxneoxxx

Sep 5, 2017
Hmm okay, last time i checked was some time ago, and it didn't have exchange support then i guess. Good to know it does now. Thanks!
I'll keep that in mind when i grow tired of bluemail. But for now, Bluemail works fine for me too haha. Nice anyways to have one app for multiple accounts.