[OTA] Zui 3.1.217 EDGE

Sep 14, 2017
I am waiting for 3.5.218 download link.
Please share or upload
Do you know what is the advantage of 218 against of 217?
Im asking this because my phone is very quiet during call i barely here the others (maybe ear problem :D ) and from time to time the phone goes silent even the silent mode is not activated and the volume is popped up.
Do you know if the 218 repair these problems?

Thx!

ErdmTrz

Mar 21, 2017
Do you know what is the advantage of 218 against of 217?
Im asking this because my phone is very quiet during call i barely here the others (maybe ear problem :D ) and from time to time the phone goes silent even the silent mode is not activated and the volume is popped up.
Do you know if the 218 repair these problems?

Thx!
i dont know. Because i dont have a 3.5.218 rom file. Sorry.

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
I dont have a EDGE.. Only want to let EDGE guys knows..

Source:
http://club.lenovo.cn/detail/4274954

Link:
http://s.bs.zui.com/GVmF

Good luck
Hello, hope you can help me. I have bought a Zuk Edge. It's unlocked and on Mokee. Because there's no good custom rom (like LineAge or Bootleggers, is there?) i think it's better to flash stock ZUI rom. But can you tell me, do i have to flash (QFIL) first 1.9 or 2.4 for locking bootloader again to get ota updates from ZUI? Then flash 3.1 and 3.5 and updates? Do you know if there's an appearance for flashing to do it the right way?
Thank you, Alex

WtH

May 18, 2018
Hello.
Just no to create another topic, how do you get OTA?
Qfil'ed 3.1.201 right after buying, boot loader is locked - and nothing for almost a 6 months. Have tried transocks, couple of other VPNs - still no updates available. What might I be doing wrong?

Sep 14, 2017
in my opinion the 6.x version and the 7.x version was the best rom. the 8.0 version is the worst one (i have it). it is slow, consumes a lot of energy and resources. so forget the upgrade.

WtH

May 18, 2018
Thank you for the reply.
But, for example, 3.5.203 is still 7.x.
The most important is: what is wrong with my phone (hands)?)

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Which stock ZUI rom do i have to flash with QFIL to lock the bootloader again?
2.4 and 3.1 will not lock the bootloader. Is there an older stock rom which will do the trick?
With Z2 it's the 1.9 rom, but i am looking for the Edge rom. Want to flash ZUI and get the latest updates. Now, i will not get them, because bootloader is still unlocked after flashing stock ZUI. Also fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem lock-go will not do it.

Any?

May 17, 2018
Which stock ZUI rom do i have to flash with QFIL to lock the bootloader again?
2.4 and 3.1 will not lock the bootloader. Is there an older stock rom which will do the trick?
With Z2 it's the 1.9 rom, but i am looking for the Edge rom. Want to flash ZUI and get the latest updates. Now, i will not get them, because bootloader is still unlocked after flashing stock ZUI. Also fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem lock-go will not do it.

Any?
Dear Alex, in order to lock bootloader you need to use fastboot command.
Use fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem lock

After you lock bootloader, ROM reinstallation may be required.