Persist sensor versions flashable by twrp or fastboot - NEW flashable with TWRP

crisps

Aug 28, 2016
sounds really strange...
never heard about Blue LED because off LCD screen...

sry but cant give you more Informationen...

You can try this... Update to zui 2.5...

Play around some days with this version...
If you dont get blue led..

update to ZUI 3.1....
Test again some days.....

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
Hi mates, I added a flashable persist.zip coming from ZUI 4.0.233ST

You can flash it using twrp easily as it is a simple zip-File. Latest twrp won't show you persist partition anymore so this is a more conveniant way to flash newest persist sensor file without having to go back to an old twrp.

Enjoy, all credits to @crisps as always :)

Apr 25, 2017
Seattle
So, um, I just recently did a full clean reload (QFIL ZUI 1.9 then 3.1 then OTA update to 3.5, unlock bootloader, current TWRP, factory2vendor.zip, AEX 6 alpha + ZUI 4.0.233 radio modem). It was going well, so I just tried flashing the 4.0.233 persist.img as well from current 3.2.3 TWRP using your zip...
and now I have no sensors. Unfortunately, I didn't boot an old 3.1 TWRP in order to save my old one before doing so. I'm not seeing a persist.img for ZUI 3.5.388, any suggestions?
Update: Tried a few others, and still no working sensors. Tried wiping /system and reinstalling AEX + GApps & so forth without touching /data, and still no sensors (gyro, proximity, etc.) Any bright ideas short of a clean install?
Update 2: I tried flashing all the different versions to see if there was anything different in them, none of them were working, so I booted back to TWRP 3.2.3, flashed the 4.0.233 persist .zip one more time and did a backup of system, boot, data, efs, etc. in preparation for trying to QFIL & OTA again and try to restore on top of that... then realized I needed to text someone so I cleared cache & dalvik again and rebooted. Now sensors are back to working again so...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited:

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
So, um, I just recently did a full clean reload (QFIL ZUI 1.9 then 3.1 then OTA update to 3.5, unlock bootloader, current TWRP, factory2vendor.zip, AEX 6 alpha + ZUI 4.0.233 radio modem). It was going well, so I just tried flashing the 4.0.233 persist.img as well from current 3.2.3 TWRP using your zip...
and now I have no sensors. Unfortunately, I didn't boot an old 3.1 TWRP in order to save my old one before doing so. I'm not seeing a persist.img for ZUI 3.5.388, any suggestions?
Update: Tried a few others, and still no working sensors. Tried wiping /system and reinstalling AEX + GApps & so forth without touching /data, and still no sensors (gyro, proximity, etc.) Any bright ideas short of a clean install?
Update 2: I tried flashing all the different versions to see if there was anything different in them, none of them were working, so I booted back to TWRP 3.2.3, flashed the 4.0.233 persist .zip one more time and did a backup of system, boot, data, efs, etc. in preparation for trying to QFIL & OTA again and try to restore on top of that... then realized I needed to text someone so I cleared cache & dalvik again and rebooted. Now sensors are back to working again so...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I had similar issue when i flashed persist 4.0.233, fixed it by installing quick tuneup and calibrated all sensors, give it a try

ZukZ2Fan

Jan 22, 2017
guys i flashed aex 6 pie but wont like it... back ro RR oreo and now im without sensors :/
trying flash every persist image but no luck :/ any idea berofe flash ful firmware with qfil ?