Phone turning off without charging

Hrayr

Oct 5, 2018
When I open apps using high memory (i.e. Chrome browser, Facebook app), without charging, phone starts turning off and enters to cycle of restarting without ending. It solves when I charge the phone, and I can use any app during that time. I've already done factory reset, but it useless. Do you have problem like this. Can you help me, maybe I must change the battery.

nuclear7

May 9, 2017
It's the battery. Give it a few more days and it will start restarting after just unlocking the phone.
I couldn't find a battery as good as the original on the market, if you do happen to get a fair one one please share the link.

Hrayr

Oct 5, 2018
It's the battery. Give it a few more days and it will start restarting after just unlocking the phone.
I couldn't find a battery as good as the original on the market, if you do happen to get a fair one one please share the link.
I am from Armenia and can't find battery here to buy. The only proper way to do it is to order from AliExpress or markets like that. Thank you for help nuclear7, I'll share my experience after changing battery.

Freddy

Apr 2, 2017
I am from Armenia and can't find battery here to buy. The only proper way to do it is to order from AliExpress or markets like that. Thank you for help nuclear7, I'll share my experience after changing battery.
I have the same issue as yours, and would like to know - have you changed the battery? if yes, where did you get one from