PLease help me!(((

miziko

Jan 25, 2019
I do not know English well and translate through Google translator. I have zuk z2 not receiving notifications! I have installed different firmware and native ZUI but nothing helps. What should I do to receive notifications?

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
sometimes notifications do not get delivered because some apps get frozen in the background to prevent battery drain.

On ZUI theres some steps you can do to put some apps in a whitelist to not freeze then in the background

on Custom roms, it may vary from rom to rom, but its a software issue.

Try looking on youtube for some guides.

miziko

Jan 25, 2019
sometimes notifications do not get delivered because some apps get frozen in the background to prevent battery drain.

On ZUI theres some steps you can do to put some apps in a whitelist to not freeze then in the background

on Custom roms, it may vary from rom to rom, but its a software issue.

Try looking on youtube for some guides.
But I have in all firmware so and this problem only I have. I don't know how to fix it. I flash zui 1.9 2.3 2.5 3.1.117 3.1.161 3.5 pixel experience and aex and crdroid and in all firmwares notifications do not work ((((I have in the vendor folder in the build file there is a line which very much disturbs me is written so: ro.vendor.build.fingerprint=ZUK/z2_plus/z2_plus:7.0/NRD90M / 3..117_171110: user/release-keys