Pokemon Go issues

Cookie4u

Jun 26, 2016
Yesterday I've had the first good results.
Till the weekend I try to verify them.

I was able to play over 3 hours pokemon go without any crash/hang/bug. CSR2 is working also.

cipoter

Jul 21, 2016
Hi, had the same problems, read all your discussion here and found that google play store has definitive something to do with it. I tried it with my new Zuk Z2 without root. I had all the time issues when viewing pokemon, going to the store and catching pokemon.
After downgrading the google play store app it worked again, the problem is the game is not able to get the GPS position.
I checked with google maps and the GPS works fine...

Hope this issue gets resolved soon!

Update: I rebooted my phone and now it just works fine! the only issue is that I cannot download any apps with the downgraded version of the Google Play store... But who wants any other apps having Pokemon Go? :D

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2016
Okay read the whole thread and tried to narrow it down.

It's right, as soon as Google Play Store is deleted everything works.
In PoGo the buy coins option is missing.

So I tried backwards every Play Store release till I found the newest one which works.

I can still upgrade and download apps in the store. And PoGo and all my other crashing apps work even Sleep Timer and so on.
I can buy coins in PoGo but now I don't have the "beta" subscriptions and download tab in the store anymore.

The newest release working for me is this one:

6.5.20.D-all [0] 2832621

You can get it at apkmirror.com

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2016
Works for me too. Thanks!
It's not the best solution but it's better this way than having a crash in many apps.

For me it was at least PoGo, Ingress, Sleep Music, Facer, Moves and some more.

Thanks to everyone who found out so many and narrowed it down to Google Play Store.

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

Kotidoti

Aug 25, 2016
Did anyone find a better solution to this as it seems like my Google play is automatically updating even though I turned updates off? My hearthstone keeps crashing after every turn

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

machen

Aug 29, 2016
So after flashing cyanogenmod all software problems will be solved? (including PoGO ofc)
Thats the only thing stopping me from buying that phone (and I'm wondering will home button remain that awesome?)

Last edited:

athos

Staff member
Aug 30, 2016
I am on play store 6.9.15 and newest zuk rom. No issues till now. But I have random problems with pokemon go on my htc one m8 . I think it's more the app than the device.

athos

Staff member
Aug 30, 2016
Just wanted to say that also the app can cause problems. not only the device. Freezes and crashs are rather common for this app

athos

Staff member
Aug 30, 2016
Like nothing said... My issue is that the zuk does not vibrate if a wild Pokémon appears... Anyone same problem? Newest stock Rom.

Jose Luis

Dec 24, 2016
Hi I'm new to these issues
I received a zuk z2 with the international version and did not let me install anything, I changed the room to the official, but now I can not play the pokemon go because it can not find the GPS signal, can someone pass me the link to a rom with The one that can be played
And if I had the option in Spanish will be fantastic
Thank you