qualcomm

ta mere

Apr 22, 2019
My zuk z2 pro is bricked, I can turn it on but that's all. I wanted to flash it with Qfil and it has to be seen by the device manager as a HS-Usb qdloader and mine is seen as ADB... I tried so mainy things... But thanks to answer so fast !

ta mere

Apr 22, 2019
My problem is that my phone is bricked, and with QFIL when I try to connect my bricked phone. Qfil is supposed to see my phone but it says No port availabable...

ta mere

Apr 22, 2019
Okay I did some bad stuff there was team win recovery project installed on it and I tried by installing a ROM on it and when I reboot the screen turn on and off again... My phone is broken forever but install a ROM was my last chance so no regret

ta mere

Apr 22, 2019
Now there is a blue light and I can't access the root menu. I just downloaded a ROM and launch it via Team Win Recovery Tool.
When I press a 5 seconds the on button the phone vibrates again and again. I think I just hard bricked it.
If it's not over for my phone I wish someone could help me please. I don't understand what I did wrong

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
Now there is a blue light and I can't access the root menu. I just downloaded a ROM and launch it via Team Win Recovery Tool.
When I press a 5 seconds the on button the phone vibrates again and again. I think I just hard bricked it.
If it's not over for my phone I wish someone could help me please. I don't understand what I did wrong
Connect phone to pc.
start qfil
Press power button until correct port is shown. Can last more than 3 minutes.
Release button immediately when correct port is shown and press download to flash ZUI 1.9
enjoy.

Make sure your battery did not die. If battery died you may change it before.

Z2 Pro cant be hardbricked unless there is some real hardware issue.

ta mere

Apr 22, 2019
je have a new problem, I wanted to change the os cause I'm French but I deleted all ROM on my phone. I just go back to the beginning but this time I can't access the fils by my computer I don't know what I have to do... I now it is becoming boring but please someone !

ta mere

Apr 22, 2019
I have a problem, when QFIL is downloading the beginning is long and then I got this message :
Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail: Process Fail
I don't know why... And I didn't found the solution on Internet.
I think this is the last step before it works. For information, QFIL see my phone as QDLoader 9008, so this part works.
And on youtube some people use flat build in QFIL, I use Meta build with the xml page. I don't know if this is because of this, but I tell it just in case...
@weimerd

Last edited:

nero355

Jan 14, 2017