RadioModem / Basebands Z2 Pro only

Borg666

Dec 5, 2017
I can confirm flashing Radio 3.5.231 DEV in LOS 14.1 (7.1.2) Custom ROM worked for me.
FYI: I never had LTE reception in LOS 14.1 - until applying the Mini guide (NON-HLOS.bin) which fixed it for me.

Borg666

Dec 5, 2017
Just try without doing it
Done, flashed Radio 3.5.243ST via TWRP 3.2.1.0. LTE is still working for me. :cool:

I wonder if the NON-HLOS.bin now could be left on version 3.5.231DEV (as I flashed it regarding the Mini Guide)?
I can't check that, of course.

Last edited:

crisps

Aug 28, 2016
There were never LTE problems by flashing this basebands here...

I cant figure out where people make mistake by switch from ZUI to custom Rom and lost LTE function...

And the steps describe here to get back LTE, is only a report by nice users here who get it back...

We tested already with one other guy who lost LTE... Its enough by only reset modemst1 and modemst2...

Informationen for all:
Loosing LTE comes from any steps between changing/flashing/switching from zui to custom rom...

Anywhere from unlocking to flashing....

Dec 27, 2017
There were never LTE problems by flashing this basebands here...

I cant figure out where people make mistake by switch from ZUI to custom Rom and lost LTE function...

And the steps describe here to get back LTE, is only a report by nice users here who get it back...

We tested already with one other guy who lost LTE... Its enough by only reset modemst1 and modemst2...

Informationen for all:
Loosing LTE comes from any steps between changing/flashing/switching from zui to custom rom...

Anywhere from unlocking to flashing....
I think twrp has some issue in the Fstab somehow, or the way it format suff.
Also we should be able to see more partitions in twrp

Sent from my Z2 Pro using Tapatalk

Borg666

Dec 5, 2017
Radio 3.5.259 ST is also working for me on my LOS 14.1.

The only thing I always had issues with (and still have) is the Tethering wifi Hotspot, were connected Clients don't get a DHCP IP address. But I'm assuming that could be an issue with this particular LineageOS.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2018
guys please tell me what is the best baseband to use with latest aex 5.3 rom?

because right now i have the android 7 aex installaded

what i need to do in twrp is:

flash 5.3 aex
flash gapps
flash baseband

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
guys please tell me what is the best baseband to use with latest aex 5.3 rom?

because right now i have the android 7 aex installaded

what i need to do in twrp is:

flash 5.3 aex
flash gapps
flash baseband
stay on your baseband. If you encounter problems like black Screen with blue led then flash baseband of 3.5.