ROM Resurrection Remix N Unofficial

Jun 21, 2017
Unfortunately Google Chrome doesn't work on this latest version. I've gone back to the previous because I'm too used to it. Chrome canary doesn't work either.

Jun 21, 2017
Draining battery with airplane mode? What is the issue with chrome? Do you try any different gapps package (like bean gapps)?
I've tried nano open gapps. I've installed Chrome from the playstore, I don't know if it will work with other gapps. Have you tried? I don't have time right now, so please try and comment.

shellloggs

Apr 19, 2017
It wont. Ive tried "Stock gapps" and actually no google Apps are working for me. On the other side, the battery lasts massively longer now. I dont really know what this is all about but there seems to be a small change with significant result.

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

Jun 21, 2017
It wont. Ive tried "Stock gapps" and actually no google Apps are working for me. On the other side, the battery lasts massively longer now. I dont really know what this is all about but there seems to be a small change with significant result.

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk
Please try another gapps like beans or pico gapps. It would be really great to have it working with Chrome. The other apps are working fine here, but Chrome isn't.

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
Some functions has been removed from v5.8.4 compared to previous version, that's why I guess he stays in that version. I'm using 5.8.4 too, it works fine so far. There were couple of small bugs but they are not so annoying so I'm staying in this version until a better and more stable version comes up. I heard that after September security patches come, RR team will start working on Android Oreo so possibly we may see an Android 8 for Zuk Z2 Pro before end of this year

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

karpdog

Aug 10, 2017
Europe
In the latest version (31.8.) is one column in the preferences menu just below "zuk extras" written in Chinese letters. What is it???
I hope there is someone out there
who can tell.
I can confirm that chrome doesn't work, but that is the only problem for me.