ROM Resurrection Remix N Unofficial

Mitchell

Jul 10, 2017
Even Camera Zoom Fx works fine but the best one always remains Bacon Camera but as almost any Camera App except Footej and Camera Zoom Fx has bugs of recorded videos that lock in playback after 27-28 seconds.
Camera Zoom FX has lots of options for pictures, but has no video mode at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ZUK Z2121 met Tapatalk

Shubham

Jun 27, 2017
Google Assistant is not working on RR -.-. Why in other RR ( oneplus one ) is working? How i can get that?

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Jul 14, 2016
Can someone help with a download link for RR-N-v5.8.5-20171102-z2pro-Official.zip

My OTA does not work, so I can't update via OTA, and I dont know where to find the rom...

Please help

Sendt fra min ZUK Z2121 med Tapatalk

Jan 10, 2017
Kyiv
Can someone help with a download link for RR-N-v5.8.5-20171102-z2pro-Official.zip

My OTA does not work, so I can't update via OTA, and I dont know where to find the rom...

Please help

On which rr do you have OTA updater? And rr 02.11 doesn't exist

Надіслано від мого ZUK Z2121, використовуючи Tapatalk

Jul 14, 2016
The autoupdater pops up and tell me that a new update is available, and what version is available for download/update...
- but when i press download, the OTA updater crashes...

Jan 10, 2017
Kyiv
The autoupdater pops up and tell me that a new update is available, and what version is available for download/update...
- but when i press download, the OTA updater crashes...

That's totally normal, updater think that you have updatable device because developer mentioned it somewhere in system, however z2 pro isn't officially supported by rr maintainers, so there is no update. It's kinda fake

Jul 14, 2016
That's totally normal, updater think that you have updatable device because developer mentioned it somewhere in system, however z2 pro isn't officially supported by rr maintainers, so there is no update. It's kinda fake

Ok, I didn't know that
I'm going to flash Lineage 14.1 in a minute, so problem solved...

Jan 10, 2017
Kyiv
I got a notification for a new 11.02 version of rr.

I think it's fake and you'll never be able to download it. However, if you'll find a way to do that - i will appreciate if you reupload it somewhere)

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I got a notification for a new 11.02 version of rr.

This is fake. The updater app is searching for updates but as the update server does not know about a z2 pro the dev may patched the updater app to search for a different device.

With that app behaviour people first think this is an official rr build as update app is there and working.

Of course this fake is only good as long as there is no update for the fake device.

Once there is an update for the device that is patched into updater app you will get the update notification but of course you will not be able to download or install it.

Shame on the rr dev that he tries to pretend it is an official rr version for z2 Pro. That would be exactly the reason not to install this rom for me.

Who knows what kind of things have been faked and changed additionally in this rom. No thank you, I dont what this rom dear dev.

Hope this explanation helps a bit. I suggest to change to a different custom rom.

Jun 21, 2017
This is fake. The updater app is searching for updates but as the update server does not know about a z2 pro the dev may patched the updater app to search for a different device.

With that app behaviour people first think this is an official rr build as update app is there and working.

Of course this fake is only good as long as there is no update for the fake device.

Once there is an update for the device that is patched into updater app you will get the update notification but of course you will not be able to download or install it.

Shame on the rr dev that he tries to pretend it is an official rr version for z2 Pro. That would be exactly the reason not to install this rom for me.

Who knows what kind of things have been faked and changed additionally in this rom. No thank you, I dont what this rom dear dev.

Hope this explanation helps a bit. I suggest to change to a different custom rom.
That's not true. Every time a notification pops there's always a new release. It's true it isn't official, but the dev postes it in weiyun. It's matter of time, probably there'll be a new release in weiyun soon.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
It is still true. The Updater App is searching for official updates. There is no official rr for z2 pro. So the app is fake.

sabrewulf

Jan 20, 2017
I can only second what weimerd says, this is NOT an official RR ROM. You can easily check that by having a look at the official download site (located at sourceforge). I bet you will not be able to find a single download for Z2pro. Pretending to be an official release is really a massive letdown and made me stay away from this ROM. Only the dev knows what exactly is fake as well within this ROM. I simply do not trust this ROM.

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mitchell

Jul 10, 2017
I can only second what weimerd says, this is NOT an official RR ROM. You can easily check that by having a look at the official download site (located at sourceforge). I bet you will not be able to find a single download for Z2pro. Pretending to be an official release is really a massive letdown and made me stay away of this ROM. Only the dev knows what exactly is fake as well within this ROM. I simply do not trust this ROM.

What ROM do you use?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ZUK Z2121 met Tapatalk

sabrewulf

Jan 20, 2017
I tried different ROMs and am currently sticking to LOS14 (the version from cosmedd) as daily driver. Best overall experience has still been LOS13 by Biglsd, which still has the edge in terms battery life. LOS14 is actively developed and is improving. From a feature perspective AEX might be worth a try, at least for me and some other guys, battery drain during phone IDLE was a large issue with AEX. That is supposedly fix in the Oreo based alpha.