ROM Resurrection Remix N Unofficial

Mitchell

Jul 10, 2017
I tried different ROMs and am currently sticking to LOS14 (the version from cosmedd) as daily driver. Best overall experience has still been LOS13 by Biglsd, which still has the edge in terms battery life. LOS14 is actively developed and is improving. From a feature perspective AEX might be worth a try, at least for me and some other guys, battery drain during phone IDLE was a large issue with AEX. That is supposedly fix in the Oreo based alpha.

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk
Thanks, I use the ROM from this thread and am largely happy with it. Because of the shady releases and manual upgrades I've been looking for something else. On other phones Cyanogen has always been my daily driver in the past, so I'll give LOS14 a try.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ZUK Z2121 met Tapatalk

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
I tried different ROMs and am currently sticking to LOS14 (the version from cosmedd) as daily driver. Best overall experience has still been LOS13 by Biglsd, which still has the edge in terms battery life. LOS14 is actively developed and is improving. From a feature perspective AEX might be worth a try, at least for me and some other guys, battery drain during phone IDLE was a large issue with AEX. That is supposedly fix in the Oreo based alpha.

yeah exactly for that reason - battery drain in idle mode - i used AEX only for a month or so and returned back to RR v5.8.3.. So far it is the best ROM i have tried , very consistent and battery life is quite good. LOS 14 looks also interesting , maybe I`ll try it later

Shubham

Jun 27, 2017
There is no Face Unlock options in the smart Lock section for Resurrection Remix N ? Its ridiculous, and i cant have google assistant ( tried in many way ).

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2017
There is no Face Unlock options in the smart Lock section for Resurrection Remix N ? Its ridiculous, and i cant have google assistant ( tried in many way ).

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk
Switched from rr to lineage for now. Feels better