Resurrection Remix OS with Android 8.1

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2017
This is among the best ROM so far beside zui 3.8.356. 120FPS on 720p, 4k.1080p. Raw Caputure, Treble Support,GPS Lock(faster than stock rom) and all the good bits with RR with Oreo.
However, there are some annoying bugs that happens so far.

Random freezes. Some apps will suddenly stop working and freezes, would need to kill the app and reopen it again.
VERY VERY HIGH TEMPERATURES ON LOAD. Using CPU Float to monitor, the initial setup and installing app the GPU temps goes as hot as 90C! and CPU goes as high as over 70C! It will automatically trigger the thermal throttle and and slow it down till the it stabilize at 50-60C but the back of the phone is still hot. Abotu 47Celcius to the touch. Its quite alarming.

murphy27

Sep 23, 2018
I am facing one issue with the ROM, if I leave the phone on the charger (after fully charged) it turns off automatically. Anyone got similar problem?

Aug 15, 2018
This is among the best ROM so far beside zui 3.8.356. 120FPS on 720p, 4k.1080p. Raw Caputure, Treble Support,GPS Lock(faster than stock rom) and all the good bits with RR with Oreo.
However, there are some annoying bugs that happens so far.

Random freezes. Some apps will suddenly stop working and freezes, would need to kill the app and reopen it again.
VERY VERY HIGH TEMPERATURES ON LOAD. Using CPU Float to monitor, the initial setup and installing app the GPU temps goes as hot as 90C! and CPU goes as high as over 70C! It will automatically trigger the thermal throttle and and slow it down till the it stabilize at 50-60C but the back of the phone is still hot. Abotu 47Celcius to the touch. Its quite alarming.
I'm using this rom everyday this several weeks now and i didn't have any issues...
how did you install it ?

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2017
I'm using this rom everyday this several weeks now and i didn't have any issues...
how did you install it ?
Surprising that it did not heat up for you.

Full Wipe, Flash factory2vendor, after done reboot to recovery. flash rr rom, flash gapps. Reboot. Just wondering what type of temperatures are you seeing on gaming or normal use. You can download CPU Float to see gpu,cpu and battery temps.