[ROM] ZUI 2.5.470 TWRP

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I´ve downloaded it, I´ll test it when my Zuk Edge arrive, is coming from China right now, I´ll have it day after tomorrow, but I have doubts about this rom, This rom is to flash via TWRP right? As you know, the most rom (.zip files) to flash, when you unzip it, these have folders inside like META-INF, System, boot.img etc, but with this rom when I unzip it has a file with the same name but with .cpgz extension and inside this has another file with the same name but with .zip extension and this cycle is repeated indefinitely... This is rare, for example, Gizrom from Gizchina when you unzip it, this has folders and files as normal is. Have you test it?

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, I´ve downloaded it, I´ll test it when my Zuk Edge arrive, is coming from China right now, I´ll have it day after tomorrow, but I have doubts about this rom, This rom is to flash via TWRP right? As you know, the most rom (.zip files) to flash, when you unzip it, these have folders inside like META-INF, System, boot.img etc, but with this rom when I unzip it has a file with the same name but with .cpgz extension and inside this has another file with the same name but with .zip extension and this cycle is repeated indefinitely... This is rare, for example, Gizrom from Gizchina when you unzip it, this has folders and files as normal is. Have you test it?
No, sorry I don't test It, but as you say It seems the file is corrupt.

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
I solved it... It was not a rom error, it was a bug in my unzipper, I unzipped it with another software and the zip has the folder and files like normal is... Just I´m waiting for my zuk arrive