MOD Screen Calibration Color Setting

Magz Heaven

Dec 4, 2016
Philippines
m.facebook.com
Guys, I created this thread for everyone out there who wants to calibrate the color of the screen of ZUK Z2. It is really based on preferences, but at least let us try to see whose settings are more preferable and pleasing to the eyes. :)

Using @davidevinavil RR-N Feb 2, 2016, and these are my settings. (Using Kernel Adiutor)

(Note: Do this at your own risk. It is not neccessary to change the color settings. Default settings will do, it just a matter of preferences)

• Red-256
    • Green-256
    • Blue-256
    • Minimum RBG Value-35 (Colors vary from based on the R,G, and B settings)
    • Saturation-50 (ramping it up to produce better color)
    • Screen Hue-0
    • Screen Value-125
    • Screen Saturation-130
Additional Settings:
Live Display Color Temperature

(Lessen the bluish effect on the screen) Thanks @hitmax

• Day(7000k)
    • Night(5000k)

PS: If someone has a better color calibration setting, please share your ideas, as this calibration is not limited to just one preference. :)

Edited for newer settings. :)

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2017
EDIT: set Livedisplay Daytime to 7000k and the blueniss is gone.

Good that you brought it up! I tried playing with the settings in kernel auditor as well but it is impossible to calibrate the colors the same way as stock ZUI by using kernel aud.

I tried your settings but that makes all the colors 'pop'.

Does anyone have an idea how to get stock screen colors on cm13 based roms (except basic kernel auditor settings)?

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Magz Heaven

Dec 4, 2016
Philippines
m.facebook.com
EDIT: set Livedisplay Daytime to 7000k and the blueniss is gone.

Good that you brought it up! I tried playing with the settings in kernel auditor as well but it is impossible to calibrate the colors the same way as stock ZUI by using kernel aud.

I tried your settings but that makes all the colors 'pop'.

Does anyone have an idea how to get stock screen colors on cm13 based roms (except basic kernel auditor settings)?

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk
Yeah. My settings isn't good. Ahahaha. Will try to update it. :) Since every phone has different ips lcd panel, Im really having a hard time to get a basis from other units. :(

Dec 7, 2016
I've put de saturation in 90 and the hue in 50 and it looks almost like an amoled ;) ;)
At the begining it's quite weird, but I like it using 3D icons (Tigad) for nova