[SOLVED] please help blue led+ qcom hs-usb 900e

Mar 14, 2017
Algeria
hi all,
today, i removed the battry and replaced it, when i tried to boot the phone, i had only zuk logo after that a blue led, the phone doesn't seems to charge and when i plug it to the pc, i have a com port named Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 900E (com11).
please can someone help me!!! i found threads about that but for zuk z2, i don't now if i try them or not.
p.s: i'm on zui 4.0 loked bootloader

Mar 14, 2017
Algeria
after making a deepflash with a modified cable, now the phone is on qloader 9008, but i tried to flash with qfil the 1.9 stock rom, but it always giving me multiple sahara errors, the files are in disk c: , and i push on dowload quicly after pluggin' the usb... but no results, i don't know what to do :(

Mar 14, 2017
Algeria
update :
after find a way to flash in qloader 9008, i tried to flash the zui 1.9, with qfil... qfil said it's succeeded but, when the phone boot up, it goes to an infinit bootloop, i was obliged to unplug the battery, i tried to flash with miflash, but it gives me an xml error, so.... is there any help?

Mar 14, 2017
Algeria
I finaly found the solution for my issue, it was a hardware problem, my current battery seems to make shortcircuits to my motherboard, after cleaning the mother board, the phone booted up normally, now i'm on zui 1.9, i think i'll stay in this version, it's better than the 4.0 version.

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I finaly found the solution for my issue, it was a hardware problem, my current battery seems to make shortcircuits to my motherboard, after cleaning the mother board, the phone booted up normally,
That is really weird... Should not happen to any phone!
now i'm on zui 1.9, i think i'll stay in this version, it's better than the 4.0 version.
That's a really bad idea! At least use the last version of the Android 6.0.1 ZUI ROM or anything after that!