SSL will cease from Tomorrow 6th June 2019

MarkH-ZUK

Founder of ZUKFans
Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
This sites SSL will not be renewed and as such will revert back to http:// links with effect from tomorrow, Thursday 7th June 2019.

The domain will remain for the time being and shortly the forum will enter a read-only state.

Thank you.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
time to say thank you to this forum to be the best info point for instructions and problem solutions for ZUK devices.

I enjoyed this forum and hope it will stay at least read only for long time.

Thanks Mark for hosting this site, good luck for your future plans!

MarkH-ZUK

Founder of ZUKFans
Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
time to say thank you to this forum to be the best info point for instructions and problem solutions for ZUK devices.

I enjoyed this forum and hope it will stay at least read only for long time.

Thanks Mark for hosting this site, good luck for your future plans!
No immediate plan for read-only but I think we can all agree its getting less and less active now.

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
Like I have mentioned before : You can get a Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate for FREE and it's widely accepted around the globe as a decent SSL solution ;)

In fact a lot of hosting companies have started using it instead of Comodo SSL and other solutions!

Chromatic

Nov 13, 2017
@MarkH-ZUK, please consider @nero355 suggestion, worth the shot.
I know the attractiveness of ZUK declined, but just for people to find an alternative, that would be great. I'll post something on the French board.

By the way, many thanks for all of you who helped me and so many people, for providing this place or numerous tips & hints, most of the time doing the job ZUK should have done, but anyway, this is my big salute to this crowd of helpers!

Wish you -in advance- all the best !

MarkH-ZUK

Founder of ZUKFans
Staff member
Jun 3, 2016
@MarkH-ZUK, please consider @nero355 suggestion, worth the shot.
I know the attractiveness of ZUK declined, but just for people to find an alternative, that would be great. I'll post something on the French board.

By the way, many thanks for all of you who helped me and so many people, for providing this place or numerous tips & hints, most of the time doing the job ZUK should have done, but anyway, this is my big salute to this crowd of helpers!

Wish you -in advance- all the best !
Yes, the SSL from Let's Encrypt is now activated.