[STOCK ROM] [OFFICIAL] ZUI 3.5.337 STABLE / ANDROID 8.0

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, please check u'r updater now and use Transocks VPN. Zui 3.5.300 ST just realese for everyone
how you got it, i didn't get it..
i am from india, and i have zuk z2 plus indian model having zui2.5.104 ST, not unlock, nor root...
i have also tried with transocks vpn many times but still not got any OTA...

Michael#le_owi

Aug 22, 2017
how you got it, i didn't get it..
i am from india, and i have zuk z2 plus indian model having zui2.5.104 ST, not unlock, nor root...
i have also tried with transocks vpn many times but still not got any OTA...
I think Indian ROM development team is down and you won't ever receive Oreo via OTA
Try to "manually" install a Chinese Rom (latest version), but I may not be possible, idk. Research a bit B4 doing anything

I'm faced with the same problem -restarting several times, lagging, battery drain and I reflashed back to 3.1.117. I tried first through twrp, but there is the problem with filesystem or partitions I dont't know but almost bricked my phone. After reflashing all is OK.
Hi! Currently my ZUK Z2 is unable to get out of the socket. It just stays indoors and only works connected to the power. If I take off his charger and mess with some application it restarts immediately and enters the restart loop until I plug it into the charger again. I don't know what else to do. I'm literally without a cell phone. And the worst part is I don't even know what the problem is, whether it's battery, software, or voltage controller. Have you managed to fix this problem? I didn't use TWRP for lack of practice with this. If you have solved, please guide me how to fix it. Thank you!

Dim Kumb

Feb 4, 2017
Changelog of zui 3.5.315

Link : http://s.bs.zui.com/GXnr

Update log
Upgrade point of view
Dear users, ZUI has finally presented you with Oreo Feast. This time we restored Android native style as much as possible in interaction design: regrouping setting menu, card notification center, simple phone text messaging interface, etc.; and based on the new changes in 8.0, new application avatars, new U Health and other Big Change; there are many details of the optimization experience. Thank you for always accompanied ZUI, and actively offer advice and suggestions. ZUI brand Oreo sweet is not sweet, I only tasted it.

In this month, we will also release another value-added artifact equipped with Oreo ZUI, full metal, full screen, Face ID, AI intelligent engine, long life, safe payment...
Lenovo mobile phone S5, one can not be less. See you on March 20.

Last edited:

Shrey

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks, working, but if i left phone blocked for example for 10 minutes and try to unlock then only one way to unlock is fingerprint or pin, phone dont try to detect face. Need to make reboot, and then again face unlock is possible until i left phone blocked for more time.

Edit:
Sorry, reboot dont fix the problem, to make again face unlcok working i need to again add face.

I was having the same problem but i found the fix on the internet
follow the commands if you want to use face unlock without bugs
Flash Twrp> Flash Rom> Flash Gapps> Flash Magisk 16.0(optional)> reboot device> flash face unlock zip> reboot again> now flash fix named facelock-all.zip(link given below)
-------https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4Fg_YA84g13VlOj6EfSfG7cCXKwuBRI/view

Dim Kumb

Feb 4, 2017
In terms of software, the Lenovo S5 runs on ZUIthat uses a new U-touch4.0 interaction. Moreover, it supports on-screen gestures that replace the traditional virtual keys. Say, a slide from the right side will open the shortcut bar, while the same operation on the left side will take us to the history.
Source gizchina

Jalal

Jan 15, 2017
In terms of software, the Lenovo S5 runs on ZUIthat uses a new U-touch4.0 interaction. Moreover, it supports on-screen gestures that replace the traditional virtual keys. Say, a slide from the right side will open the shortcut bar, while the same operation on the left side will take us to the history.
Source gizchina
Hey. I know this is irrelevant but I was wondering if you knew if it is possible to downgrade from zui 3.5 Chinese to 1.9x Indian rom, by QPST flashing, without causing issues with firmware or whatever.

I want to upgrade my Indian rom to Chinese Oreo but if there are too many issues like alarm/gmail notifications not working then I'll have to go back to oreo.