[STOCK ROM] [OFFICIAL] ZUI 3.5.337 STABLE / ANDROID 8.0

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Only zui 3.5 has problem by twrp. Twrp dosen't mount to storge and only you can format by that then twrp mount storge. I dont know why. Only way install rom on zui 3.1 by twrp.
I'm sorry for the weak English.
I hope you undrestand my purpose.
Hello, thank you for this info. I will start all over again, because i will stay with ZUI stock, so i will receive updates.
Maybe i will try to install twrp later after 3.1

Regards,
Alex

ivass

Mar 11, 2017
Brussels/Sofia
Hello, i am not at home, i cannot check for you, sorry. But what i did: just search for zui 3.1.117 stock qfil rom and you will find it for sure. Let me know ok, otherwise i will help you.

Regards,
Alex
Thanks I used pc and I am downloading it right now. See from some digging here and there i now know why i dotn have ota from 3.1.117 - because the 3.5.337 ota has been stopped maybe too much bugs. So i will stay with 3.1.117 and try it. I hope i can manage to sync contacts and do the google apps once and for all. I came back to indian 2.5 now and still think to star over again but i will see. Since 2.5 indian and 3.1 Chineese are both nougats i will flash directly on top.

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Nice that you found it and flash it. I did the ota (3.1 to 3.5) after that. It's a zip file and you have to rename it to "update" (without .zip). On 3.1 go to the updater app and open recovery (3 dots). Choose update and go. Then you will have 3.5. I think you know this already. I did this process on my Z2 Pro and all is good. But 3.5 on Z2 is not good?

ivass

Mar 11, 2017
Brussels/Sofia
For me not maybe there is difference but I couldn't do sycn both ways and to fix the notifications since the ram cleaner kills everything no matter white listed. Still not ready rom.
Nice that you found it and flash it. I did the ota (3.1 to 3.5) after that. It's a zip file and you have to rename it to "update" (without .zip). On 3.1 go to the updater app and open recovery (3 dots). Choose update and go. Then you will have 3.5. I think you know this already. I did this process on my Z2 Pro and all is good. But 3.5 on Z2 is not good?
Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2016
My Google contacts sync suddenly stopped working. Can some one post the solution to this. I need the version of Google contacts sync APK that works

Jan 26, 2018
india
I don't know why ppl are always complaining when they don't make a proper flash or they don't follow the instructions, or they are always bored reading them. Google apps works perfectly, multiple space also. This is the first stable Oreo of zui for sure there will be some minor bugs. Don't forget how much you paid for this device and you have official Oreo so fast. That will never happen with xiaomi devices.
Right bro! I hate these types of guys who complained all versions of zui

Feb 10, 2018
My gmail app not work and i have to use the browser app. Zui 3.5 have alot of bugs.
It can also be because you haven't downloaded the proper version of Google play services, because gmail n inbox works more better than other apps on my phone. Download Google play services 12.6.87 (040408)

Kalpesh09

Jun 1, 2018
Hey ,How to fix whatsaap notification i have tried adding it to autostart whitelist +Battery optimisation removal+ lock in recents
But still unable to recieve notifications pls help!!

ivass

Mar 11, 2017
Brussels/Sofia
Hey ,How to fix whatsaap notification i have tried adding it to autostart whitelist +Battery optimisation removal+ lock in recents
But still unable to recieve notifications pls help!!
You have to push the clean button only not to swipe the app from recents. It is getting killed. Keep it locked and just push clean button. There is no other option

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

Mdptweety

Apr 3, 2017
I have updated to oreo and zui 3.5 without any major problem. My only issue is that the backup on google photos dont work. It never worked. But I thought with this update it will work.