Stuck in bootloader and zuk logo

JnthnGE

May 13, 2017
Yesterday I was trying to install some ROMS (most of them didn´t work, don´t know why) and I don´t remember what I pressed that all my files from the internal storage were gone, even my backups, now the only thing I can do is install other ROMs but when I reboot the device it stays in the ZUK logo, it does that in almost all ROMs except for the custom ZUI ROM which goes to a random screen but same, it doesn´t let me pass through that screen anymore so its basically unusable.

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
Can you enter in fastboot screen? On TWRP go to WIPE then "advanced wipe" select "Data">"repair or change file system">"change file system">"EXT4" - this will format your data partition to EXT4 (standard format and full compatible with roms)

Copy the rom file you want, again, and make shure that the download went well, just extract the rom folder somewhere, if the extraction goes with no error you should be fine.

Connect the phone to the pc and you should see that the internal storage of it is all blank. Copy the rom File to the internal storage.
Then on TWRP on your phone still open go to the "main screen" (where "install", "wipe" and other options are) and go:

"advanced> terminal"
then type "reboot bootloader"

unlock your bootloader again following this thread:

https://zukfans.eu/community/threads/zuk-z2-bootloader-unlock.62/

then go back to the "main screen" of twrp and flash the rom package in "install">"select your rom file">swipe right to flash.

Reboot and see if everything boot fine (mind that on the first boot, the phone should take a while to get out of the rom boot animation, about 5 to 8 min...)

post the result!

crisps

Aug 28, 2016
If you had a fakeRom and install customRom over it will end with a brick.

If you had original ZUI 2.3 installed you can only install customRom based on Android 6.x. Because Zui 2.3 is based on Android 6.x.

If you want customRom with android 7.x you have to install Zui 2.5 first.
Because Zui 2.5 is based on Android 7.x.

I prefer you to start from scratch with flash Zui via Qfil method.
Qfil wipe everything to zero!!!!

Gesendet von meinem Z2 Pro mit Tapatalk

JnthnGE

May 13, 2017
If you had a fakeRom and install customRom over it will end with a brick.

If you had original ZUI 2.3 installed you can only install customRom based on Android 6.x. Because Zui 2.3 is based on Android 6.x.

If you want customRom with android 7.x you have to install Zui 2.5 first.
Because Zui 2.5 is based on Android 7.x.

I prefer you to start from scratch with flash Zui via Qfil method.
Qfil wipe everything to zero!!!!

Gesendet von meinem Z2 Pro mit Tapatalk
Yeh i have the original zui 2.5 I could fix this problem but the problem now is that I cant install any custom rom besides custom zui, I dont know if there is a solution for that yet.