The best oreo 8.1 custom rom

Pimi

Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys,
I am on zui 3.1.117 st android 7 and i want to flash android oreo 8.1 but i don't know which rom has a good battery usage o performance.
Please help me which of the roms on android 8.1 is better now?

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys,
I am on zui 3.1.117 st android 7 and i want to flash android oreo 8.1 but i don't know which rom has a good battery usage o performance.
Please help me which of the roms on android 8.1 is better now?
Aex 5.1 latest update good battery and good performance.Antututu score 165250.

Michael#le_owi

Aug 22, 2017
Bootleggers +1
All is working great, including 4G/Volte and U-Touch (personalization of actions yet to come tho).
-Antutu 162k
-SOT- 5h average, depends on usage of camera &browser& games (rooted, w naptime)
-Smooth&stable
Great community and lots of z2 users

MajidFa

Nov 30, 2017
Bandar-e Anzali
gilanet.ir
I installed a lot of custom ROMs but i comeback to zui. None were excellent and each had problems, Especially the rom dialer section is very simple. Zui is much better at the moment and zui 3.1 best zui rom till now.

markos

Sep 26, 2018
I installed a lot of custom ROMs but i comeback to zui. None were excellent and each had problems, Especially the rom dialer section is very simple. Zui is much better at the moment and zui 3.1 best zui rom till now.
Zui 3.1 is the last for Zuk Z2?

Michael#le_owi

Aug 22, 2017
bootleggers Still the recommended Rom ?
Well recommended by me at least, but apart from telling you it's great, i can't really compare it to ROMs i don't know. On bootleggers 3.0 i encountered exactly 2 minor bugs since the 24/08 update, and my opinion hasn't changed. But there is probably a handful of equivalent great ROMs out there

Feb 8, 2017
Well recommended by me at least, but apart from telling you it's great, i can't really compare it to ROMs i don't know. On bootleggers 3.0 i encountered exactly 2 minor bugs since the 24/08 update, and my opinion hasn't changed. But there is probably a handful of equivalent great ROMs out there
well just keep in mind Dev work on it has probbly Stopped for now

So recommendations are welcomed

ouduk

Aug 6, 2018
No zui 3.5.389 is last rom but most stable rom is zui 3.1.
Hello. Mine updated automatically to 3.5.389 OTA but I don't like it. it keeps killing my apps at night and I miss lots of WhatsApp messages, even after adding it to all the whitelists and battery saving menus. Do you know if there is an easy way to go back to 3.1? Thanks

Michael#le_owi

Aug 22, 2017
Hello. Mine updated automatically to 3.5.389 OTA but I don't like it. it keeps killing my apps at night and I miss lots of WhatsApp messages, even after adding it to all the whitelists and battery saving menus. Do you know if there is an easy way to go back to 3.1? Thanks
By easy, if you mean as easy as clicking on the update button, no there isn't such thing.
Basically you will have to unlock the bootloader, install a custom recovery, and install zui as you'd install a custom rom. Don't do it if you are not familiar with this kind of thing, your Whatsapp/apps closing issue isn't worth it

ouduk

Aug 6, 2018
By easy, if you mean as easy as clicking on the update button, no there isn't such thing.
Basically you will have to unlock the bootloader, install a custom recovery, and install zui as you'd install a custom rom. Don't do it if you are not familiar with this kind of thing, your Whatsapp/apps closing issue isn't worth it
Thanks. So a factory reset or anything similar, will it still keep it at 3.5? I guess I just have to wait for the new update if there is ever any.

Michael#le_owi

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks. So a factory reset or anything similar, will it still keep it at 3.5? I guess I just have to wait for the new update if there is ever any.
Factory reset will keep you on 3.5, i am 100% sure about that
Zui 4.0 was planned for the end of August but nothing came out....there is no ETA so you could wait eternally for a new update
If you really wish to forsake those issues, you will have to change your ROM, the new one being either old zui or custom ROM
I still hang out in this forum sometimes i you wish for advices about installing ROMs ;-)