totally bricked zuk z1 HELP!!!!

hadef

Nov 20, 2016
hello guys, i neew your help, well i tried to flash file system from adb, it erased the system but didn't flash the new system.img so now i can't get into recovery nor the fastboot, i think there's no hope of salvation... can you please help me?

Oct 21, 2016
hello guys, i neew your help, well i tried to flash file system from adb, it erased the system but didn't flash the new system.img so now i can't get into recovery nor the fastboot, i think there's no hope of salvation... can you please help me?
Just flash COS using qfil

Sent from my ZUK Z1 using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2016
Dec 19, 2016
HELP ASAP, my Z1 also got hardbricked, i flashed it from cos to zui, but then i realized that the rom was corrupted after failed to flash.. Now even my z1 cant be detected on my PC (USB not recognized) i've tried many tutor to solved USB not recognized issue and still no luck, i tried to flash with QFIL but the qualcomm driver can't be connected/detected on QFIL (because of the USB not recpgnized) what should I do?

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2016
HELP ASAP, my Z1 also got hardbricked, i flashed it from cos to zui, but then i realized that the rom was corrupted after failed to flash.. Now even my z1 cant be detected on my PC (USB not recognized) i've tried many tutor to solved USB not recognized issue and still no luck, i tried to flash with QFIL but the qualcomm driver can't be connected/detected on QFIL (because of the USB not recpgnized) what should I do?

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk

your EEPROM is Broken