Touch not working on the bottom half of the display

Frapezzin

Jan 23, 2017
Hello everyone,
Yesterday i dropped my zuk, and since then the touch of the lower half of the display is not working. The screen doesn't have scratches.
I am not sure what to do in order to repair it. Is all the display broken? Or maybe it's possible to fix it without substitute the display. I haven't disassembled a phone yet, but there are many tutorials online and i think I can do it.

Thanks

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
its not possible to replace just the touch screen, you'll need to replace the hole screen assembly in order to retain the touch screen function.
Just search at Aliexpress for parts, prefer the one that comes with the frame already installed, this will make the repair 100% easier

D

Deleted member 6092

How old are your phone? The same happened for me and it was covered by factory warranty. Banggood sent it to Lenovo in China and they fixed it. I do not know what they did.

It can happen if the screen cable becomes loose or breaks. I have seen some fix it by taping it back in place.

Domdroid

Jan 5, 2017
I had the same issue before. The LCD-cable was partially not connected. If You take off the backpanel, You can easily fix it with a fingertouch and You can use a dot of a non electric glue on it too.

xxkcr

Mar 1, 2019
hi
I dropped my phone and now i have have the same problem. Bottom half of the touch screen is not working.
Did you manage to fix it? If yes, can you share the details.

thank you