Treble GSI

Oct 22, 2016
Hi friends, I tried flashing a treble GSI Android 9 via TWRP 3.3.1.0 on my ZUK Edge, but unfortunately I keep getting the error: Can not flash images on file system. Where do I make a mistake?

Oct 22, 2016
Thanks for the hint and for links. Now I can flash images, but at the end I get the message "No OS installed, press back button"! Although I can install RR normally via zip, but then it's over, I can not install a single Treble GSI, it always ends up in no OS installed.

Oct 22, 2016
RR zip is already installed, and partition is on it too. I can also install the image, even get the message that everything has worked successfully, but the restart comes the message "no OS installed"! during reboot, the phone starts in the bootloader!?! After that I can only flash the backup or reinstall RR-zip!

Aug 8, 2018
1, install factory2vendorzip ( factory image name change vendor image)
2,rebootand recovery
3,install Resurrection Remix zip
4,install treble img HavocOs img (twrp zip change img ) (waitt 5 sec download started)
5,reboot phone
and starting again recovery mode ( Gaaps required phone open and restart)
6 install GAAPS PİCO select arm64/android9/pico

google kamera install playstore working

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2016
Have now fashed the Zuk Edge via Qufil, and also get the same update Zui 4.0.282. Now I flashed TWRP, but I can not access the memory or the data. Is there a way to regain that?

s4yko

Aug 6, 2018
Have now fashed the Zuk Edge via Qufil, and also get the same update Zui 4.0.282. Now I flashed TWRP, but I can not access the memory or the data. Is there a way to regain that?
When i flash zui 4 and twrp i take same error. Unfortunately you can't use twrp with zui 4. But you can try another recovery. You need to do this for now. (
)

s4yko

Aug 6, 2018
I have already made a wipe. But with Lineage 16 the fingerprint does not work, and with me also no incoming calls and no incoming SMS went
When i flash lineageos16 finger print is worked. But phone isn't charging when phone on. And now i'm looking for havocOs for zuk edge but i didn't find.