[TWRP]Z1 ZUI 2.3.045 ST

Jun 27, 2016
I got zui 2.3.045 stock here for you. You can easy flash it via twrp. First boot can take some mins, so don't get nervous. After that, you can flash su zip if you want to root. Here's a screenshot:

Download:
Zui 2.3.045
(Google Drive mirror)
Su zip
If you need other mirror, just ask ;)

Last edited:

ameya

Dec 8, 2016
if i flash this rom will the bootloader be locked again ?and will twrp recovery replaced with zui recovery?

v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
if i flash this rom will the bootloader be locked again ?and will twrp recovery replaced with zui recovery?
No and no. You can only flash twrp when bootloader is unlocked so you can not lock it with twrp. Twrp is still your recovery after you flash this. If you want to flash zui with stock recovery and bootloader locked, you need to flash the qfil file. If you need this I can link qfil file for you

ameya

Dec 8, 2016
No and no. You can only flash twrp when bootloader is unlocked so you can not lock it with twrp. Twrp is still your recovery after you flash this. If you want to flash zui with stock recovery and bootloader locked, you need to flash the qfil file. If you need this I can link qfil file for you
Thank you friend for answering
i shall flash this rom today itself..

damnthomas

Dec 9, 2016
Any reviews on this rom?

Besides, I want to ask whether I can flash this rom in twrp 2.8.7.0 from nuclear rom (android 6.0)?

ameya

Dec 8, 2016
Any reviews on this rom?

Besides, I want to ask whether I can flash this rom in twrp 2.8.7.0 from nuclear rom (android 6.0)?
I am noob in flashing part but i can tell u that the rom is buttery smooth only some Chinese app rest all great even notification issue can be tackled using the safe center... i was using zui 2.1 until now i flashed this one its way better then cynogen no random reboots and battery life it great.. just install camera app from capps
I used twrp 3.0.2 its better u shift to the latest one

damnthomas

Dec 9, 2016
I am noob in flashing part but i can tell u that the rom is buttery smooth only some Chinese app rest all great even notification issue can be tackled using the safe center... i was using zui 2.1 until now i flashed this one its way better then cynogen no random reboots and battery life it great.. just install camera app from capps
Thanks mate! Will try later!

damnthomas

Dec 9, 2016
Besides, what do you mean of the notification issue? And how do you solve it with safe centre? Just want to make sure everything is fine before I change to it :)

ameya

Dec 8, 2016
Besides, what do you mean of the notification issue? And how do you solve it with safe centre? Just want to make sure everything is fine before I change to it :)
Notification dont pop up unless u whitelist the apps in safecenter so they are able to run in background.safecenter restricts them to run enhancing battery life

Jun 27, 2016
Notification dont pop up unless u whitelist the apps in safecenter so they are able to run in background.safecenter restricts them to run enhancing battery life
You can also swipe down the app you want in running apps chooser to lock it in background