[TWRP]Z1 ZUI 2.3.045 ST

Dec 9, 2016
Besides, i notice that while using the default skin (White one), the menus in titanium backup (batch action) are hard to see. Any methods to solve it?

Jun 27, 2016
I want to ask the same question as well!

Btw how to change the language to Chinese?
In the developer settings, there is a Switch "Menu & Back" for the hardware keys. As you may notice, there is no back hardware key, only menu. If you want to change menu to back like I did, I can post a tutorial here. Language settings are at advanced settings->language&input.

For Google play, type in "google" in Chinese market and install first gplay gframework.

Dec 9, 2016
In the developer settings, there is a Switch "Menu & Back" for the hardware keys. As you may notice, there is no back hardware key, only menu. If you want to change menu to back like I did, I can post a tutorial here. Language settings are at advanced settings->language&input.

For Google play, type in "google" in Chinese market and install first gplay gframework.
Thanks!
But I have both menu and back function just missing the backlight:D

Jun 27, 2016
Thanks!
But I have both menu and back function just missing the backlight:D
Ah yeah I meaned home and back. I have no use for the menu button, and since my fingerprint button is totally broken and i m to lazy to change it I needed the home button instead of menu. With root you can do that in /system/usr/keylayout

I uploaded to Google drive if you still need, look in the first post.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2016
Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, is this rom does not have usb fast charge? cuz i just got 300mah thru usb charging :(
Any methods to increase the speed when charging thru usb?

Jun 27, 2016
can i flash SuperSU although my bootloader is locked?
Why would you ? You can lock it again after you unlocked if you want. If not, there are serveral exploits in Android like dirty cow that can get root permissons with a loked bootloader. It can be a hard way so only do it if its really necessary :)

Dec 2, 2016
Why would you ? You can lock it again after you unlocked if you want. If not, there are serveral exploits in Android like dirty cow that can get root permissons with a loked bootloader. It can be a hard way so only do it if its really necessary :)
ROM root has been successful and has been running smoothly on my handphone. I do not know why my phone was not able to command fastboot but adb could work, so I can not unlock the bootloader.Finally I tried using Kingroot and Kinguser, but the root is always off.And one day suddenly when entering bootloader, the bootloader has been unlocked by itself. So I'm not afraid anymore to upgrade TWRP and flash this ROM. But this ROM containing malware Liuliangbao, be careful with this malware

raghu

Jan 1, 2017
How much time will it take for first boot? Its almost 30 min and my phone still has that blue ZUK logo....

manubono

Dec 26, 2016
How much time will it take for first boot? Its almost 30 min and my phone still has that blue ZUK logo....
It's too long should be 5 or 7 minutes no more than that so I suggest you to flash it again.

Enviado desde mi ZUK Z1 mediante Tapatalk

v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
The system image must be extracted at the first Boot. Zuis is about 1,2 GB or something so it can take some mins, but 30 min is way to long ^^

raminxxx

Jan 5, 2017
how can i import contacts from my google account?
then this rom has a software back and menu button like CM ( you can choose physical or software )

v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
how can i import contacts from my google account?
then this rom has a software back and menu button like CM ( you can choose physical or software )
After you installed Google play and updated it you can sync contacts. I would backup the contacts before you switch. You can do that with the dialer app. Hardware keys can be enabled in the developer settings.
you can choose between red, blue, black and white. It turned out that the cm theme chooser is installed, but I didn't manage to see installed themes from the play store there. I think they maybe changed the theme location, but I didn't try to search it. If you really need this, I can look if its possible :)