What is the best 6.X Marshmallow Rom

Jan 31, 2017
Hello, i am using DU 7.1.2 right now but i want to go back to 6.X marshmallow, because of the Xposed Framework compatibility.
Can someone say what is the best 6.X Rom, because of it being outdated i can't find many info about good Marshmallow Rom's for ZUK Z2 , the only one i have saw and that i remember is the RR-M by Fedor.

Jan 31, 2017
I have been using PacRom as some of you suggested, but i notice my phone somethimes it just reboots without reason...
And i have used Mokee, and i think of the two is the most stable, i didn't got any random reboots and it just worked flawless. just one tiny bit strange thing is that in the top drop down bar the theme icon had chinese letters intead of being in english when i changed language, i even tried to reboot, but that is just a very tiny thing that doesnt ruin anything and can just be removed by in the bar items edit

ovverman

Mar 2, 2017
I have been using PacRom as some of you suggested, but i notice my phone somethimes it just reboots without reason...
And i have used Mokee, and i think of the two is the most stable, i didn't got any random reboots and it just worked flawless. just one tiny bit strange thing is that in the top drop down bar the theme icon had chinese letters intead of being in english when i changed language, i even tried to reboot, but that is just a very tiny thing that doesnt ruin anything and can just be removed by in the bar items edit
Go to settings, users and change the name.

Enviado de meu Z2 usando Tapatalk