What is your favorite rom ?

abasko

Jun 15, 2017

Sooraj

Oct 25, 2017
Well It's Viper for me too. It is the smoothest Rom but is Discontinued. But, I love it and still use it as for May 2018.

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
I stay between viper OS and Pixel experience.

Viper is the smoothest rom I've ever tested with good heat management and battery life, the down sides is that it is discountinued, camera quality stays behind the latest roms because of the lack of new implementations in this department and the android security patchs are outdated.

Pixel Experience is smooth to (some little stutters here and there but overall a great experience), great camera (with gcam mod), battery life is very good too (7h to 8h SOT normally with great usage like instagram, facebook, whatsapp, web browsing, screen brightness at 60~70%, no game btw).
The downside of this one is that sometimes the phone gets a little warm on some applications (camera, facebook and instagram with constantly updated feed for instance), and theres no much to be customized, as in Lineage or any Stock Vanilla android Rom.

Theres no perfect rom for the phone yet, but PE comes close if you dont bother to customize everything on the UI or system behaviour.

Jan 22, 2017
Try dotOs.
I've been on Viper , but due to is dead condition I'm now in dot and loving it. It feels more like an OREO build.

Enviado do meu Z2 Plus através do Tapatalk

Sooraj

Oct 25, 2017
I stay between viper OS and Pixel experience.

Viper is the smoothest rom I've ever tested with good heat management and battery life, the down sides is that it is discountinued, camera quality stays behind the latest roms because of the lack of new implementations in this department and the android security patchs are outdated.

Pixel Experience is smooth to (some little stutters here and there but overall a great experience), great camera (with gcam mod), battery life is very good too (7h to 8h SOT normally with great usage like instagram, facebook, whatsapp, web browsing, screen brightness at 60~70%, no game btw).
The downside of this one is that sometimes the phone gets a little warm on some applications (camera, facebook and instagram with constantly updated feed for instance), and theres no much to be customized, as in Lineage or any Stock Vanilla android Rom.

Theres no perfect rom for the phone yet, but PE comes close if you dont bother to customize everything on the UI or system behaviour.
Thankyou so much sir! I am downloading Pixel Experience now, your reply has helped me a lot!

Jan 22, 2017
Can you please elaborate more about its Pros and Cons. Thank you!
Been a Viper fan ever since and every once in a while tried a couple of roms ... Always get back to Viper. Since the project is officially dead ad to make a choice.
DotOs
1 because it's easy to installation
2 no heating issues
3 good camera quality
4 fast and easy support
5 smoth and pure OREO with all the customisation I need
6 minor issues comon to all roms that will be fix
7 Ota uodate
8 decent Batery life
9 monthly securety patch on time

Reasons for me to believe this rom will evolve and survive android evolutin
Tri it