Where to buy stock, could I flash stock rom?

wwhq1469

Dec 18, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm thinking about buying a z2 pro from banggood, but ofcourse they felt the need to flash their own crappy rom. I checked out the topic on how to flash the stock rom, but it said it's impossible if you have a custom rom, also if it's one from a retailer like banggood. Is this true? If it is, then are there any places I can buy the stock (chinese and english only, right?) phone?

Also, OIS is the main reason i'm willing to buy this phone. Is it any good?

Thanks in advance!

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
...but it said it's impossible if you have a custom rom..
Where did you read that? No, thats not true.
99,9% of phones sold there came with custom rom (global rom, knows as fake rom, dont keep it in your phone please).

Just follow the guide of qfil flash. Pretty easy, just follow step by step and you will have a clean stock rom (flash rom 1.9 and then you can update the phone via OTA)

https://zukfans.eu/community/threads/howto-flash-a-stock-zui-rom-zuk-z2-pro-z2121-only.57/

Screenshot_2017-12-18-19-19-57-0108274592.png

wwhq1469

Dec 18, 2017
@bruneba

Wow! thanks for the super fast response. So only the internal SD method doesn't work with international rom, but qfil should be fine, right? After that, will I be able to update to android 7 using vpn? Also, what's your experience with the camera?

crisps

Aug 28, 2016
You miss understand it... (maybe hard to understand)..

Flash stock via SDcard (qsb) only for real stock...
Flash qsb rom on fakeRom (custom Rom from seller) ends with brick...

Qfil / Qpst method will erase everything and flash originial rom
(only chinese english language )

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I'm thinking about buying a z2 pro from banggood, but ofcourse they felt the need to flash their own crappy rom. I checked out the topic on how to flash the stock rom, but it said it's impossible if you have a custom rom, also if it's one from a retailer like banggood. Is this true? If it is, then are there any places I can buy the stock (chinese and english only, right?) phone?
Bought two phones from Banggood and flashed both without any issue via QFIL method so don't worry ;)
Also, OIS is the main reason i'm willing to buy this phone. Is it any good?
All I can say it's easier to take pictures than with my old phone (the Samsung Note II) so it's doing something right!