ROM Z1 2.3.045 MULTILANGUAGE v4 - 20161023

Jun 27, 2016
Firstly, thanks for your reply.

Does anyone know how to implement the other languages that Francko76 implemented in his ROM?

Thanks.
What language are you looking for ? Francko didnt make all langague himself and you can enable them without flashing a new ROM :)

Dailos

Oct 25, 2016
I'm trying to get the translation. When I have it, how do I add it to the rom? Using commands from PC? Or directly with a file browser from the smartphone?

Thanks.

Jun 27, 2016
I'm trying to get the translation. When I have it, how do I add it to the rom? Using commands from PC? Or directly with a file browser from the smartphone?

Thanks.
You do it on your phone. Every app, system or user, got a file where all the strings are listed. The guys like francko translated these strings and created new languages files. All you got to do is replace the old files with the new. I never I'd it because I'm fine with English, but if its annoying and some people need it I could create an app that automates the replacing.

Dailos

Oct 25, 2016
You do it on your phone. Every app, system or user, got a file where all the strings are listed. The guys like francko translated these strings and created new languages files. All you got to do is replace the old files with the new. I never I'd it because I'm fine with English, but if its annoying and some people need it I could create an app that automates the replacing.
I'll try to do it, if I don't get it I'll ask you. Thanks.