ROM Z2plus 2.3.042 MULTILANGUAGE v15 - 20161122

muegast

Jan 20, 2017
OH... shit happens - my fault!
This is the solution, but which twrp.img I must use? There are able two files for the Z2, a small 7 kB file and a 43,6 MB file (booth withe the same name twrp-3.0.3-0-z2.img) o_O ...

rolex0815

Jul 18, 2016
Of course the bigger one.

But bear in mind, there are several TWRP images around here from different people, I can't make any recommendations, because I did not use one of the recent ones.

Dec 7, 2016
Umm I've just installed this ROM and broke my previous TWRP (CN/EN), then I've updated to the official one released few days ago.

But now, I've having troubles with Titanium backup, some options are displayed with white background and I can't read nothing :rolleyes:, I've checked the program options but I didn't see nothing about changing the background, any ideas?

Temp trick: I've changed the Default Android Theme to "Black" to be able to see the options, but when I return to the default one, same issue again
Anyoneelse with this problem? I am in ZUI 2.5 from Francko

muegast

Jan 20, 2017
Hi, now I have installed TWRP - and it works, then I put the ...franko76.zip file on my phone, restart the phone in recovery, I clear the cache, and then I installed the ...franko76.zip.
The phone restarted and said android optimize the apps, restart again and now the phone shows since more than 20 min only a pulsing screen with the zuk logo....
What could I do? Please help me.
:eek:

Add: If I shout down the phone by the powerbutton and restart in the recovery I have now a chinese trwp version 3.0.2-0, previouse I have installed version 3.0.3-0 in english (changed in german language) - I have now restore my previous backup and the system only starts in the recovery now...
It is not my day!

Edit2:
I don´t know correctly why, but after the third flash, the phone was starting correctly in the ZUI, Playstore also works...
I think my son will be happy now.:):D

Last edited:

OCR

Jan 24, 2017
Catalonia
Hi,

New on zukfans, I have z2 plus by 3 weeks. Zui 1.9, unlock and twrp 3.0.3 official. Yesterday I flash your "zui 2.3 Francko76" rom after hard brick and...... Yuhu! Works fine, no bugs, no lag, spanish 95% correct. Good job Francko76!

PD: To unbrick: Press power button in 2 minute for turning off mobile. Then, you press buttons volume + and volume - together. Conect mobile to PC by cable. Your Z2 will go into fastboot mode. Now, you can unlock bootloader and flash recovery by adb. You flash other rom over recovery.
I flash a stock rom zui 2.3 with MiFlash, view "http://www.espcializados.es/2016/08/zuk-z2-z2-pro-flashear-rom-arreglar-brick/#Descargar_MiFlash". After that I flash official TWRP 3.0.3 with "tool all in one" by mauronofrio, and flash Zui 2.3 by Francko76.

Attention before reboot it, I have factory reset.

Attachments

Last edited:

OCR

Jan 24, 2017
Catalonia
Flashed zui_2.5.334st_20170123_francko76 over zui_2.3.044st_multi_francko76 and runs fine!
I'd like translate to catalan, how can I do it?
Thanks for francko76.
Flashed with sr3_SuperSU_v2.79 and divinebeats at the same. Only cache/dalvik wipe before reboot.
Welcome nougat!

Attachments

ZukZ2Fan

Jan 22, 2017
guys, i have some issue, my screen wont turn on when i get notifications.
its zui feauture or something its wrong ?

i hear only sound, and LED turn on, but screen always off

Dec 9, 2016
Flashed zui_2.5.334st_20170123_francko76 over zui_2.3.044st_multi_francko76 and runs fine!
I'd like translate to catalan, how can I do it?
Thanks for francko76.
Flashed with sr3_SuperSU_v2.79 and divinebeats at the same. Only cache/dalvik wipe before reboot.
Welcome nougat!
Can you tell me the download link of 2.5.334ST version by francko76?

tano

Dec 31, 2016
Can i dirty flash Nougat versions over this rom without loosing Data ?

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2131 mit Tapatalk

richyg

Jan 14, 2017
guys, i have some issue, my screen wont turn on when i get notifications.
its zui feauture or something its wrong ?

i hear only sound, and LED turn on, but screen always off
ZUI doesn`t support screen on when notification. Thats an iPhone / CM / Samsung TouchWiz Feature.
To get this funcionality just install glimpse notification. A great, small app!

Valter

Nov 11, 2016
Well I don't know if its ZUI or Nova but my screen turns on for the apps I want, SMS, calendar... Doesn't turn on with whatsup but I have it turned off I think. So assuming its really a ZUI limitation consider also a new launcher like Nova.

richyg

Jan 14, 2017
Well I don't know if its ZUI or Nova but my screen turns on for the apps I want, SMS, calendar... Doesn't turn on with whatsup but I have it turned off I think. So assuming its really a ZUI limitation consider also a new launcher like Nova.
I`m using ZUI and Nova as well and it doesnt turn on without a third party app. Or Am I missing something in settings?

Valter

Nov 11, 2016
Possibly you're right, I only remember SMS and calendar. Maybe works for system apps only. I cannot be sure of the others now but maybe screen doesn't go on with those.

MVL

Feb 9, 2017
Hello Francko, I have installed your rom ZUI 2.0 Francko 076 in my ZUK Z2, and I thank for your work because it is awesome.

I only have two questions:
1- when I open google chrome and it starts loading the pages that were opened, normally it closes itself? Can I stop this? How?
2- i use app investing.com and manny times when I open it, launches the initial loading screen and then stops there. Can I also solve this issue? How?

Thank you very much!
Manuel