ROM Z2plus 2.3.042 MULTILANGUAGE v15 - 20161122

emameme

Feb 6, 2017
Clean flash..aka full wipe... Don't restore data with TB. Not a single issue here. Cheers
Mine is a new installation, without TB restore. Its my first Rom that i have installed over the 1.9stock

Edit: problem fixed.
In safe center give all permission and It start without crashing.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this ROM is receiving WhatsApp notifications? Because all stock roms have this problem.
I quite like the stock, but this problem with the notification irritates me.

Jan 31, 2017
Can anyone tell me if this ROM is receiving WhatsApp notifications? Because all stock roms have this problem.
I quite like the stock, but this problem with the notification irritates me.

just chinese stock has the problem..indian stock if fine.... if on chinese stock thw get the whatsapp into the ram..so lock it in recent apps... remove it from white list in safe center and undo any battery optimisation in battery settings for whatsapp....

it will work as normal

MtB.

Feb 25, 2017
Hi all, I flashed the SuperSU zip package from the first post to get root access, everything went fine, but now Google play store prompts an update of the app SuperSU. Can I install it or will it break something?

Jan 31, 2017
Hi all, I flashed the SuperSU zip package from the first post to get root access, everything went fine, but now Google play store prompts an update of the app SuperSU. Can I install it or will it break something?
install without issues... its a binary update i assume

take care

MtB.

Feb 25, 2017
install without issues... its a binary update i assume

take care
Well, just did the update, opened the app and it asked me to update SU binary and reboot, and then... a Tux penguin and then a black screen with LED on!
I could enter recovery and reinstall SuperSU from there. I suggest not to update from Play Store if you don't want to feel the fear that I felt!

TheFas

Mar 4, 2017
Hi guys , I've recently bought this phone from grossoshop , unlocked the bootloader , rooted and clean flashed this ROM , I've noticed two things : I can't seem to make my dualshock 4 (original , bought with my ps4 , reseted and paired with my local bluetooth address) connect via the bluetooth module, it is recognized , connected and used as a input device (the led on the joystick is the usual light blue) but no input is recieved no matter what I press ; also the battery drains especially during gameplay

muegast

Jan 20, 2017
Hi,
my wife and my son now have the ZUK Z2 with this verry good ROM, they are realy satisfasted... / My question is now, does this ROM also work with a ZUK Z2 pro (128 GB RAM, 6 GB ROM)?
In an other forum I readed, that the ROM´s will be working on booth versions, but I can not realy belive this...:rolleyes:

Thanks for answering and best regards
muegast

guillermo

Mar 29, 2017
My speaker sounds really low, even with the maximum volume. Does anyone know a kernel to modify the volume level or something in this rom??

Help please!!:(