ROM Z2pro 2.3.044 MULTILANGUAGE v1 - 20161107

Jan 16, 2017
Yes after i changed recovery to 3.0.2.2 just flashes end off flashing Updater process ended with error:7 symlink:some symlinks failed......etc...
where i am doing wrong? :-(((

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
You could additionally download the rom again to prevent download errors. Just to make sure.

Make sure the path you use is not too long.

I dont have a link here but search for Emmaus Twrp, this was quite helpful before we had 3.1

And dont forget to wipe cache before flashing.

If nothing helps: Use qfil to flash to 2.5. Then install twrp new, wipe cache and data, tr, again.

daferra

Aug 16, 2016
Yes after i changed recovery to 3.0.2.2 just flashes end off flashing Updater process ended with error:7 symlink:some symlinks failed......etc...
where i am doing wrong? :-(((
Same error to me, i've changed a lot a recoveries, also made all wipes, nothing to do, doesn't work. Need help.....please..

Last edited:

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
I made a wrong Suggestion at last post. If you want to flash 2.3 Multilanguage you need to qfil 1.9 (to make sure all partitions are back to stock) and updage to 2.3 and NOT to 2.5

Then unlock bootloader, install twrp, install this rom.

May 16, 2017
Hello!
I spend all the day to flash this ROM, and I'am a very angry, but finally I found correct TWRP 3.0.2-0 file.

Unfortunely, it's my first post, and I can't to enter link to this file.

If someone need it, please try to contact me private.

Goodluck!

Edit
Polskie tłumaczenie jest tragiczne. Lepiej ustawić język angielski, to przynajmniej nie wyskakują chińskie napisy co chwilę.

Last edited:

Spirity

May 18, 2017
o
Hello!
I spend all the day to flash this ROM, and I'am a very angry, but finally I found correct TWRP 3.0.2-0 file.

Unfortunely, it's my first post, and I can't to enter link to this file.

If someone need it, please try to contact me private.

Goodluck!

Edit
Polskie tłumaczenie jest tragiczne. Lepiej ustawić język angielski, to przynajmniej nie wyskakują chińskie napisy co chwilę.
only work with twrp 3.0.2?